Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied MeinButthole's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
.1: What is your in-game name? MeinButthole
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around 2-4 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
1.7 References (if any)? No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Deathmatch is when you kill somebody without a reason. EG: Somebody starts shooting you for no reason, Somebody kills you while you are in spawn.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: The New Life Rule means you cannot return to the spot you died until the timer is up, usually 5 minutes. EG: You get killed in a robbery and come back to steal money, your base is getting raided, you get killed and come back to defend under 5 minutes.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRp means if you are under gun/knife point you cannot pull out a gun and shoot. EG: If you are getting kidnapped you can't kill the kidnappers in their base, or running from a mugger.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you say/do things that affend the LGBT+ communities. EG: ''You aren't coming to the event because you are gay'', ''Your a f@@@ot''.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you say/do things that affend people of race. EG: ''Your black, you can't be in our gang'', ''You cotton p@@@er''.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring William and Joe. 2. Ask what happened and hear from both of them.3. Check logs for the advert. 4. Explaining to William that NHS vehicles are protected and cannot be stolen. 5. Decide whether to warn or not. 6. Send them back.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring them both. 2. Ask both sides what happened. 3. Check logs for location of deaths (possible in other servers). 4. Explaining to Joe that he was raiding PD which means everyone is KOS. 5. Send them back.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring them. 2. Hear from both sides. 3. Check logs for advert and NLR. 4. Tell Joe he cannot build on the sidewalk. 5. Warning William for NLR. 6. Refund Joe with money or drugs (if possible). 7. Send back.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring Joe. 2. Ask him why he bombed when he heard about the PD meeting. 3. Ban him for MRDM?

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I understand nearly all rules as I have 760 hours on GMOD.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact a HR+ .

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Easy to work with, Will obey other staff members and I am good at talking to people.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I get pissed off if someone annoys me multiple times, My pc just loses connection every 1-2 hours but I can fix it in 2 minutes a

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member so I am able to help the server grow and keep the Rp in PoliceRP.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yep

.1: What is your in-game name? MeinButthole
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around 2-4 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
1.7 References (if any)? No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Deathmatch is when you kill somebody without a reason. EG: Somebody starts shooting you for no reason, Somebody kills you while you are in spawn.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: The New Life Rule means you cannot return to the spot you died until the timer is up, usually 5 minutes. EG: You get killed in a robbery and come back to steal money, your base is getting raided, you get killed and come back to defend under 5 minutes.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRp means if you are under gun/knife point you cannot pull out a gun and shoot. EG: If you are getting kidnapped you can't kill the kidnappers in their base, or running from a mugger.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you say/do things that affend the LGBT+ communities. EG: ''You aren't coming to the event because you are gay'', ''Your a f@@@ot''.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you say/do things that affend people of race. EG: ''Your black, you can't be in our gang'', ''You cotton p@@@er''.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring William and Joe. 2. Ask what happened and hear from both of them.3. Check logs for the advert. 4. Explaining to William that NHS vehicles are protected and cannot be stolen. 5. Decide whether to warn or not. 6. Send them back.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring them both. 2. Ask both sides what happened. 3. Check logs for location of deaths (possible in other servers). 4. Explaining to Joe that he was raiding PD which means everyone is KOS. 5. Send them back.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring them. 2. Hear from both sides. 3. Check logs for advert and NLR. 4. Tell Joe he cannot build on the sidewalk. 5. Warning William for NLR. 6. Refund Joe with money or drugs (if possible). 7. Send back.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring Joe. 2. Ask him why he bombed when he heard about the PD meeting. 3. Ban him for MRDM?

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I understand nearly all rules as I have 760 hours on GMOD.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact a HR+ .

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Easy to work with, Will obey other staff members and I am good at talking to people.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I get pissed off if someone annoys me multiple times, My pc just loses connection every 1-2 hours but I can fix it in 2 minutes a

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member so I am able to help the server grow and keep the Rp in PoliceRP.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yep
sorry and steam id is STEAM_0:0:564194565

-1 From what I have seen in game you need to play just a little bit longer and understand the rules more fluently,

JSR

-1 I’ve had to gag you a few times in game because you have been a minge so I don’t think you are ready for staff just yet.

Your not apart of the staff team
Anyone can +1,-1 or neutral an application not matter if they are staff or not. We like the community to express there opinions on possible new staff members as well. Just bare that in mind.

Anyone can +1,-1 or neutral an application not matter if they are staff or not. We like the community to express there opinions on possible new staff members as well. Just bare that in mind.
That's fine I saw a message on the forums saying only staff can, that's when I was having trouble with the website.

ouwd411

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
Unwilling to offer my support at this time due to following reasons:
Lack of detail
No steamID (this can be found by typing SteamID finder into google)
Understanding of rules could be better
Id also like to add calling a staff member a nonce isn't the best as well
1654176439301.png

Last edited:

From what i have seen in game, you get told off quiet a lot due to lack of knowledge of rules.

Yesterday you said “you suck dick” on someone else’s staff application and ingame you have been minging a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom