Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Metal Detectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Metal Detectors for PD/NCA/SCO19 or anyone really
How will this benefit the community: So police can setup checkpoints for gun control, and people can have shops without fear of being robbed. Make it so you can only have 2/3 per person.

This would also add some more RP events without being mass RDMed and people trying to get past checkpoints/metal detectors without being caught.
Link(s): You can use the metal detector from Leslie Green that detects illegal weapons

Last edited:
+1 Pretty Smart, would be fun to experiment with. Perhaps only security guards can use them, then that gives a good reason to hire them?

and I had an idea for it too! Perhaps a new class that can temporarily disable metal detectors and security cameras, to make coordinated raids more common.

and I had an idea for it too! Perhaps a new class that can temporarily disable metal detectors and security cameras, to make coordinated raids more common.
Maybe even a power plant and people could blow it up and make a use for the explosives

I just remembered that with the Leslie Green system you can disable it if theres one of the computers nearby

Jon

Suggestion: Metal Detectors for PD/NCA/SCO19 or anyone really
How will this benefit the community: So police can setup checkpoints for gun control, and people can have shops without fear of being robbed. Make it so you can only have 2/3 per person.

This would also add some more RP events without being mass RDMed and people trying to get past checkpoints/metal detectors without being caught.
Link(s): You can use the metal detector from Leslie Green that detects illegal weapons
which one?? "You can use the metal detector from Leslie Green that detects illegal weapons"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom