Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

min age for staff/admin should be 21 years old

why do you have teenager to be staff member/ admin for the ones i have been dealing with are rude and not mature and bit corrupt

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Pretty sure we would have a total of 2 staff and management members.

Azz

I don’t think this guy knows the gmod player base

why do you have teenager to be staff member/ admin for the ones i have been dealing with are rude and not mature and bit corrupt
If you have an issue with staff maturity make a post in the staff reports.

to Azz i know the gmod player base are been on many different game and seen and heard them that why i am suggestion/ discussion that min age of admin and staff cloud to be 21 years old.

and to Info not have time to gatherer evidence of maturity issue just easy that way

to Azz i know the gmod player base are been on many different game and seen and heard them that why i am suggestion/ discussion that min age of admin and staff cloud to be 21 years old.

and to Info not have time to gatherer evidence of maturity issue just easy that way
so they would have 0 staff im thinking min age like 15-16 so we dont have 13-14 year olds here

Azz

I wouldn’t be old enough

Best thing you could do is accept this suggestion and resign to comply with it 🥱

Jk, though seriously staff age should be 16. 15 if the person is mature enough.
I disagree, Godlez a valued staff member he is younger than 15-16 and he is one of the most mature person I've met on gmod alot of them are very mature but as said if you do see any staff not being professional make a staff report with the evidence and it will be dealt with swiftly, a lot of our staff team maybe young but they are mature some do have hiccups and mess up but if your saying there biased and corruption involved please gather evidence and make a report

I disagree, Godlez a valued staff member he is younger than 15-16 and he is one of the most mature person I've met on gmod alot of them are very mature but as said if you do see any staff not being professional make a staff report with the evidence and it will be dealt with swiftly, a lot of our staff team maybe young but they are mature some do have hiccups and mess up but if your saying there biased and corruption involved please gather evidence and make a report
That doesn't change the fact that maturity is impacted by age. Maturity is not the sole point of this issue.

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
if you were talking about me then I am older then you trust me
2nd the new age to be staff member should be 36 years old
i dont know anyone who is the age that plays gmod 😭😭

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
how is this still open xD

well you know not all adults sit on police rp all day and staff its just not a coming thing

Top Bottom