Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Misterkanisters Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:MisterkanisterBild_2024-02-28_202750156.png
SteamI:D7656119924670339
Date of ban issue:28Feb 18:57 german time
Member of staff:mentor johny
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you? Dear staff team: in my side i got banned for no reason and here ist why: Me and my friends were out when two admins/mods/supporters came for a reason that wasn't relevant and my friend made the gulb sound (meme). And I said stop sucking your own cock. And then the admin/supporter/mod froze me in mid-air and didn't say why ill be banned.
Hopefully i get unbanned
Have nice evening.

Reactions: Uwe
u and your "friends were both making sexual comments and clucking at the sight of a sco-19 officer u were verbally warned not to cop bait by a tmod and then told u said to ur friend who glucking stop sucking a dick in which then i froze you and said we dont tolerate erp on this server and issued your ban

Hello first, this was not really sexual content, just a swallowing tone for fun. And there was no COP BAIT. We can say that his car is in shit and I was not told that I was warned or threatened with a ban. I want the ban to be shortened. because it wasn't real ERP and it wasn't COP BAIT

Reactions: Uwe

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted
Please refrain from this sort of behaviour in future

Status
Not open for further replies.