Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Miyagi

Status
Not open for further replies.
miyagi had arrested me for a reason not in the handbook as i said "ill whollop you with a frying pan" and then puts me in jain for 4 years and couldnt do anything about it as hes an admin

mind looking into this

ThatGuyUnknown

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hi ThatGuyUnknown,

Please use the provided template for your appeal in the future.

Arrest is an in-game mechanic and cannot be interfered with by any admins UNLESS it is being abused (Mass Random Arrest) or similar circumstances.

Here is what you can do instead: Enter the PD lobby, where you will find a female NPC named PC Louise Tennant. Approach her, press 'E', and submit a police report on Mr. Miyagi. This report will go straight into the PD Discord and will be handled within a day or so.

Kind regards,
Benny
Senior Moderator

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
As stated above Being arrested is kept in an in-game manner if you felt that you was unfairly arrested then your welcome to use the NPC in the main PD lobby to make a PD report on the officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom