Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied mo staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: mo
Member(s) of staff's rank: COMMUNITY CO OWNER
Date of Incident: 02/12/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: This individual staff member "mo" banned me for NITRP when he was absolutely not on the scene when this incident occurred. Backstory: I got perma banned for "exploiting" after I spawned my car in multiple times and was roleplaying as a "car salesman" giving Bugatti's to people. a admin flew over to me and said he couldn't physgun me and banned me.
When i joined the discord they politely explained to me that they thought i was exploiting and unbanned me. I continued to play for around a hour before logging off. I logged back on 5 hours later and was banned from console for NITRP
Judging by the definition of Roleplay: "Role-playing or roleplaying is the changing of one's behavior to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role" If mo was on the scene during this incident at the time. Or even viewed clips that were shown to me by the other admins. There is solid proof within them that i am in fact roleplaying my situation. If I didn't have any intent to roleplay, why would i play police roleplay? There is absolutely NOTHING noting this is against the rules in the rules and regulations, as i have religiously read through it. I do believe in this case since there is multiple people that spawns in more cars than me and that this in fact was shown to me to another player. and this is IN FACT NOT IN THE RULES AND REGULATIONS that mo is actively profiling and discriminating against me.

Evidence on the incident:

MOTD ,THE Rule book THE rules and regulations.

Other guy spawning in more cars than me but no action taken

Mo's admission to banning me

Attachments

• someonedoingit.png
    someonedoingit.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_45.png
    Screenshot_45.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 24

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer