Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Mohammed's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Mohammed Sayeed
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2018.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:157795506
1.7 References (if any)? ChrisP, Jer

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (Random Deathmatch) = Killing someone without a valid RP reason.

1. Kermit walks up to Ahmir and kills him without a valid reason.

2. Jacob walks up to Dhruv while he's eating his sandwich and stabs him in the back without a valid reason. Causing him to die.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR (New Life Rule) = If you get killed, you cannot return to your location where you died for 5 minutes. Also, you cannot intervene with the situation that you died in.

1. Duke dies in a bank raid and comes back in 60 seconds.

2. Elvis dies in a BP raid, returns, and continues the roleplay situation.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP (Fear Roleplay) = If you are in a life-threatening situation and you are outnumbered then you cannot counter.

1. Joseph is getting mugged by Arnold and Brock that have guns aimed at him, and he suddenly pulls out a gun and starts shooting them, dealing damage.

2. Boston is getting kidnapped by Bran and Brandon that is aiming a gun at him. Boston then starts running away later throwing a grenade at them which would result in the death of Bran and Brandon.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is discrimination, hate towards the LGBTQ+ community.

1. Roy is gay and James had just found out. James goes out of his way and starts screaming slurs aimed at gay people.

2. Henry gets killed in-game by Thomas because he is gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is discrimination, hate by someone against a person based on their racial group.

1. Mac asks John if he could help him with his gun dealer business, but instead, John starts yelling racial slurs that are aimed at Mac, because he is black.

2. Jack asks Dom for help, but Dom instead kills Jack because he is black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First I would bring them both and listen to their stories. Then I would check logs if this happened. Now if I see that it happened, I would tell Joe that William did indeed advert but William would get warned for crimes against NHS since that is against the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

The first step I would do is bring them both and listen to both of their stories. Then I would check logs to see if William adverted PD and make sure that William was inside. If William did advert PD Raid then I would tell Joe that William had a reason to kill him and that was PD Raid. But if William wouldn't have adverted PD Raid, then I would have to contact a higher up to get William banned for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First things first, I would bring joe and William. Then I would hear out both of their stories. Then I would tell Joe that he cant build on the sidewalk because he is not a hobo. I would give Joe a verbal warning for building on the sidewalk and return him to his previous location. Then I would talk to William, tell him to read the rules, and warn him for RDMx2, FTA, and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe and tell him he cannot bomb since William adverted no majors. But since I am a T-Mod in this situation, I cannot ban him, Which means that I would need a higher up to help me ban Joe. Joe would get banned for Mass RDM by a higher up.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am very friendly, active, hardworking, fast at learning, and know how to handle certain situations!

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would try to reach out to the higher ups and wait for a response. If the higher ups would be busy then I would look up a solution on the internet or look into the handbook.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes, but a short one.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help your staff:

1. Friendly
2. Professional
3. Active every day

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. Fear of failure
2. Learning
3. School

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to be a staff member because I want to stop trolls/minges from ruining the server.
Sometimes I see some staff members having a tough time and I want to help them out.
This server is the only server I have played on for a long time.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Last edited:
+1 I believe Mohammed Is a very nice guy and deserves to become a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom