Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Monopoly Man PD Discord unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Monopoly Man (That was my name at the time of the ban)

Discord-ID: npc somewhat eraser#7930

Ban reason: Mass Tag
Ban date: Unsure but somewhere in 2019

Why should we unban you?:
I've come back to the server after leaving in 2019 and before I did I'll be honest I do remeber somewhat what I did which was messing with the police department after I was demoted from staff at the time. I did it out of pure spite after that event as I didn't see the bigger picture. But now I have come back to the server hoping for a fresh start and I am hoping to get back into the Police Department and begin my career again in the PD. I Was Banned from the PD Discord but not from the server which I am grateful for. I am sorry to anyone that was affected by this and I just want to turn a new leaf and start again.

Hope you take this into consideration.

Name: Monopoly Man (That was my name at the time of the ban)

Discord-ID: npc somewhat eraser#7930

Ban reason: Mass Tag
Ban date: Unsure but somewhere in 2019

Why should we unban you?:
I've come back to the server after leaving in 2019 and before I did I'll be honest I do remeber somewhat what I did which was messing with the police department after I was demoted from staff at the time. I did it out of pure spite after that event as I didn't see the bigger picture. But now I have come back to the server hoping for a fresh start and I am hoping to get back into the Police Department and begin my career again in the PD. I Was Banned from the PD Discord but not from the server which I am grateful for. I am sorry to anyone that was affected by this and I just want to turn a new leaf and start again.

Hope you take this into consideration.
EDIT: I believe I am banned from several police discords such as the SCO One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom