Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Moos's staff application: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?: Moos (Firemoos20 rsrp.uk)
1.2 How old are you?: 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?: Since Apr 19 2023
1.5 Are you fluent in English?: Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:217016093
1.7 What is your Discord?: Moos#2564
1.8 References (if any)?: None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for Random Death Match in which a person attacks or kills a random person without reasonable cause
Example 1: Joe is walking down the street as a civ and is suddenly shot down by Meaza.
Example 2: Tim is driving around when Meaza tells him to get out and shoots him dead out of nowhere.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for New Life Rule meaning you do not know your previous life and arent allowed to act on anything you learned then.
It can also mean you aren't allowed to goto your place of death for some time.
Example 1: Mike raided the RS and found drugs he then died afterwards he changed to police and started a police raid on the RS for drugs.
Example 2: Joe died in a police raid and came back dying and coming back without waiting until all the cops are dead.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP means you value your life and must listen when it is threatend
Example 1: Police is telling Joe to stand still and surrender when he is unarmed while the cops are armed when he runs to his car and drives off.
Example 2: Joe is unarmed when he is mugged, then he pulls out a gun and kills the mugger.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay or bisexual.
Example 1: Timmy is minding his own business when Mike starts calling him Homophobic slurs and threatening him.
Example 2: Mike has started shooting anyone he percieves as gay, lesbian or bisexual because he finds them disgusting and unworthy of life.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is a irrantional hatred, fear or distrust of a race/group of people.
Example 1: Micheal is threatening Timmy because of his skin color.
Example 2: Micheal arrests Timmy when he is walking on the sidewalk because he is black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would tp or drag William and Joe to a roof top or remote location. I check logs to see if Micheal adverted and tell Joe he did advert.
then I would ask Micheal if he knew that NHS vehicles cannot be carjacked then i would warn/kick/ban Micheal based on his answer and if he has done it before.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Take Joe and William to a private location then check logs to see if William adverted PD raid, if not i would ban him for massrdm, if yes i would tell Joe William adverted and bring them back to where they were. Before that I would ask Joe where he was when he was shot
depending on the location will ban/warn Micheal for RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take Joe and William to a rooftop/private location. I would check logs to see if william adverted, if Joe killed William then if William killed Joe, Then I would ban William for RDM, failed NLR, Failure to advert and wrong job when selling drugs. I would also tell Joe
to remove his base from the sidewalk as only hobo can build on it.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First I would take William and Joe onto a rooftop/remote location. I would check logs to see if William adverted and then ask Joe if he knew the No major crimes rule was active: if not I would tell him to read the rules and warn him, if yes then I would ban him for massrdm.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?: Because I will be active, profesional and nice.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?: I would read the rules/ contact a higher-up to help me

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?: Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: 1: I am very active and profesional.
2: I have a strong sense of justice and will treat everyone the same.
3: I will make sure the rules are followed.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: 1: I am sensitive to loud noises overlapping.
2: I get easily overwhelmed when alot of people talk over eachother causing me to freeze.
3: I can yell when i get angry.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?: To make sure everyone follows the rules, to make sure everyone has a enjoyable time playing on this server, to stop chaos and ensure a smooth roleplaying experience and to stop rulebreakers from polluting this server.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?: Autism that makes me sensitive to loud noises.

Have you received any help when creating this application?: No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?: Yes

+1
Active, mature, knows the rules and would make a great addition to the team.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message me on discord to schedule your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom