Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted More use of tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Better use of tokens. Tokens are good at the start to get knives and jobs but after that its not usable other than breach Charges which only be used every once and a while I think that we could get more as in the weapon skins were cool the last time and i think the could be used again or another use but weapon skins would work ( Just for a EG I have 20k tokens and other players that play regularly should have around that there isn't a use of them) also idk why they were removed i left before they were if it was due to lag well deem this suggestion Denied. I have found out that Skins lagged the server but i still think that there should be another Use
How will this benefit the community: It would be a cool cosmetic and make weapons look cooler
Link(s)https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=373196904&searchtext=weapons+Skins This isn't a direct EG but you can get what I'm saying

Last edited:

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
if you can think of some other cool things then sure. Possibly we could put cars in there, money? weed?

if you can think of some other cool things then sure. Possibly we could put cars in there, money? weed?
loads of cars are already behind a pay wall, but weed you could make it so you have to pay like 200 credits for a seed (or whatever its called)

I don't want to -1 this but I don't want Tokens to be used for gambling like crates, If you can buy a specific one with the tokens +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom