Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Mufaba's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufaba from congo

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Mufaba from congo
1.2: How old are you?
1.3: Do you have a working microphone?
yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside?
200+ hours
1.5: Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6: What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:151450262
1.7: What is your Discord?
Manfromcongo2
1.8: References (if any)?
No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

Random deatchmatch is when you kill someone without any roleplay reason behind it

Example 1: Tyrone kills john because he looking at him for too long
Example 2: John kills Jamal Because he is taking too long at an ATM

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples:
Meta gaming is when you take out of character information into character

Example1: A cop is killed during a Base raid he then start providing information through the Team chat in-game to all the other officers
Example2: A NCA raid is going on the PM is taken hostage and all NCA is outside because they cannot enter otherwise the pm is dead Whilst in the NCA discord the PM proceeds to share his screen so the NCA gets an insight on who is in there and what weapons they have without being there themselves

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you are afraid to die or get harmed in a situation

Example 1: A cop chase ends the fleeing person gets told to step out of the car whilst 3 officers are aiming their weapons at him he proceeds to jump out and run away which breaks the rule of FearRP
Example 2: Hyper is running from the pd he gets cornered and there is 4 Constables aiming their weapons because Hyper is wanted for illegal firearms he pulls his gun and starts shooting which breaks the FearRP rule since there were more than 2 Weapons aimed at him

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples:
Cop baiting is when you purposely do something near cops to make them chase you

Example 1: Godlez keeps ramming me over and over again just so i give him attention a pull him over
Example 2: Benny sees a group of cops and shoots into the air on purpose so they chase him

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples:
Discrimination is Racism, Homophobia, Refusing to provide services because of their skin color

Example 1: Police Constable Johnny is not getting a promotion because he is black and therefor not trustworthy
Example 2: A man goes to a gun store and he buys a gun His friend which is a member of the LGBTQ community also tries to buy a gun but the gun dealer says he doesn't sell to Gay people

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring both to a sit and i would check the logs to see if carjack was adverted i would also check lockpick logs to see if the person did in fact steal the ambulance i would then proceed to explain to him that he can't steal NHS vehicles, i would check his record and based of that i would issue punishment if his record isn't clean warn him for crimes against NHS if it is clean and he has no warns then i would verbally warn him
2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring both to a sit area and listen to what they have to say then i would open logs and check the Hit logs if there was no hit placed i would warn William for RDM after the sit i will also look into the other car bombs and check if there is a valid roleplay reason behind these car bombs i would also spectate him for a short ammount of time to see if they do it again
2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring both to a sit and listen to what they say then i would tell the gun dealer that the sidewalk is not his property and therefor it is not a valid reason to shoot garry i would also advise the gun dealer to move to a building with a door to mark his property then it is within his right to enforce certain rules if all i would check his record and based of that i will give him the according punishment
2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would check the time between adverts to determine if this person knew about this i would tp to him and tell him that there is a pd meeting i would refer to the advert in chat and i would tell him to stand down and wait till the meeting is over i would explain that whenever there is a meeting he cannot conduct big crimes like bank raid or crate raid.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

My previous experience as staff on different server and my experience with the logs and other commands makes me a good fit for this position
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Ask other staff members on their input
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I have staffed on a DarkRP server and some AVA Servers
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Thorough
Quick learner
Nice to people and good at making people feel comfortable and make people feel like their are being heard and not ignored

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i tend to sometimes get distracted
High position in pd tends to make me focus on pd sometimes
Can be a little impatient sometimes

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Because i provide help to the staff team and lighten the load of reports that tend to come in during busy times

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Go ahead

Last edited:

Sky1ine

Staff Supervisor
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Management
Staff Member
+1

Good guy, Good fit for staff and good knowledge of the rules.

Cheese

Staff Member
+1

Very nice guy (unless making me do cdt trainings) , also good application. All interations are interesting and fun.

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in. 🙀

Mufaba knows the ins and outs of the rules (unless he is in a YouTube video :ROFLMAO: ), and would definitely bring something positive to the team. He is mature, fair, and overall a solid lad. :cool:

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1

Great guy, active on the server, had learned from previous mistakes and has increased his reputation on the server, application also looks very nice! I think you would be a wonderful addition to the staff team!

Mufaba from congo

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
+1

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in. 🙀

Mufaba knows the ins and outs of the rules (unless he is in a YouTube video :ROFLMAO: ), and would definitely bring something positive to the team. He is mature, fair, and overall a solid lad. :cool:
Well thank you feller i do appreciate that but a YouTube video? i haven't got the slightest clue of what you are talking about :oops:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Accepted
Please contact a member of Staff management for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom