Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Multi Juice's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Multi Juice
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462936230
Date of ban issue: 9/5/22
Member of staff: no1zombiefreak
Ban reason (screenshot):
1662402436896.png
Why should we unban you?: I was banned today for MassRDM. There were no admins on, and everyone on the server thought we were just messing around as usual. I go on to raid a place and kill a lot of people, and we kind of had a "gang war" with the "Krabby" people. I didn't really think anyone was being serious at that time and I didn't just kill every person I saw. I will admit that I killed some people with not that much reason, but I tried to be reasonable. Then, the admin, no1zombiefreak, logged on and checked the logs to see if anyone was being devious and I guess he saw me and thought I just really liked RDM. He didn't get a chance to speak to me or do any extra checks. I don't blame him for that assumption, but now I do understand that I should be following the rules no matter if an admin is on or off. I would like for the ban to atleast be shortened as I don't have much else to do other than this server (I have like 200 hours).

Did the people I kill make sits reporting me?

Reactions: Arm
hello multi juice, I know there were no staff on the server at that time and everyone was attacking each over, I checked logs and spent some time looking at them seeing what people were doing and i saw your name come up a bit in the combat logs and you did kill a lot of people 1-2 were in spawn a few of them you were breaking NLR seeing you were fighting a lot of people at spawn hotel and the coming back 1 or 2 mins later doing it again i was told by multiple people when i joined the server that you were breaking raid cooldowns and breaking NLR i did check logs for this and seen that you did, i don't really know about shortening the sentence of the ban for how much you did and how many people you attacked, if you don't feel this is right you can contact higher management, enjoy your day

If I recall the majority of people I shot were in the raids. I also assisted a lot of times because people really didn't like the crabs. I countered people a lot aswell.

Denied,

After getting Zombie's side, We both feel like you should take time off the server to read the rules and understand where you went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom