Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Multi Juice's Warning Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Multi Juice
SteamID64: 76561198886138188
Date of warning issue: 15/08/22
Member of staff: Ceasar
Warning reason (screenshot):
1660583266539.png1660584303763.png

Why should we remove the warning?: I got warned once for "FTA" when I walked into an open Leslie Green PD, got arrested, called the admin out for not checking the scene before instantly warning, the staff member warns me for "Staff Disrespect" and then when I enter Leslie Green, with no intention to steal anything from it, and to check if there were any moneybags missing (as that would be the "FTA"). There were none missing, Ceasar came back and before I even could speak to him I got warned and banned for exceeding the warning threshold.

Both of us could improve, I might have insulted the admin a little, but the admin jumped into action and threatened to warn me for wasting admin time (if I recall correctly) when faced with a real argument. I don't think I had a warn within the last month or so, and all the admin interactions until this day were good and fair. I was also really annoyed at the server due to lots of RDMers and lag spikes. (fix pls)

Last edited:
hello,

about the first warning 'staff disrespect':
as i remember, he was saying things in chat about me being stupid multible times (don't remember that well because it was while ago), so i proceed to goto him to ask why he is saying that he proceeds to say those things again (i think it was because he had a sit with me earlier that didnt go in his favor, and he disagreed with that). he also as i remember keep making staff reports after i tell him not to because he has no reason to make those, thats why i said he was wasting staff time.

about the FTA warnings:
you where warned for FTA because you activated the alarm in the police station multiple times, gave him a second warned not to long after because he proceeds to do it again.

i dont think im in the wrong whatsoever and you should be nicer to the staff team in the future. i dont think being 'annoyed by rdmers and lag spikes' justifies rudeness whatsoever to a member of staff.

Last edited:
Hello Multi,

After reading your appeal as well as what Cesar has written, I've decided to DENY this. You clearly knew what you were doing and you're only sorry that you got caught.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom