Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Multiple Nonsense Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now first of all I do not have the names of specific staff members because I dont screenshot or take clips or do any of that kind of stuff because I am just here to have a good time.
However, a few incidents which happened really grind my gears and make playing unbearable and I hope these issues can be fixed somehow.

1st occurrence

I am basing as a weed grower. I leave to sell weed and as I am coming back to my base some medic starts following me. I enter my base, lock the door behind me to collect leftover weed to sell. I exit my base lock all the doors and the medic is still standing outside of my base. I leave. I come back and there are like 5 police cars, my base is open they arrest me.
Now obviously the medic could have had no idea that I have a weed operation in there except for my job which was meta gaming. I called the staff multiple times and I get answers like "You dont have a clip? Yeah sorry I cant do anything about it" or after a few @messages "Stop making false sits" and etc. So where is the help from staff? I try asking the staff members to talk in a private place where other cops wouldn't be yelling "OOOH HE IS JUST SALTY THAT HE GOT ARRESTED" and I dont even get that granted. I mean I assume that staff has logs and can check everything like police reports, warrants etc like on other servers. So why don't they?
Furthermore, after I got arrested and brought to the PD I was asking for a lawyer. Police officers tells me your not getting a lawyer and just jails me. I call a sit about being denied a lawyer. The admin again says "If you have no clip I cant do anything".
I am here to enjoy the game not clip stuff. What is it now mandatory to have medal running while playing Riverside RP?

2nd Incident

I am a hobo and building a base in an area where an admin told me to build instead of PD. Some citizen (obv Minge) comes up to me and starts punching me. I punch back and kill him. I get arrested by some swat guy. I repeatedly tell him that it was "Self defence" and that "The guy was ARDMing" and he just doesn't respond and hauls me to jail. I then say that I want a lawyer. He doesn't respond and jails me for 600 secs. Again obv I call a staff member. He says I should report the cop somewhere I dont remember the name. So what if I report him? I dont care if he loses his cop perms. I didnt want to rot in jail for f-ing 10 minutes. But I am sitting there as Im writing this.

Like I said I dont have clear names because I do not look at them since I assume admins have logs which they are not even bothered to check. Also I literally could give 0 shit about reporting the police I simply want to prevent being put to jail and wasting my leisure time to play the game because of some bs. Also, I dont think a simple non seasoned player should be clipping every stupid little occurance which happens on the server.

I do not play PoliceRP regularly so I am not entirely sure how this works. However, I have played various DarkRP servers for over 2000 hours ig and Ive never seen such nonsense happen. I think this should be addressed.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Hello, please follow the template provided for staff reports

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
No it's okay Jakey, I think that this transcends normal individual's reports. Bear with me while I construct a response!

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
I completely understand where you are coming from Quinapril and I appreciate that you have taken the time to not only visit our forums but to also write out this.

Lemme get started. I am concerned that your interaction with our staff team has been that of a negative one. We are committed to delivering a high-quality, efficient and effective moderation experience; so all the problems you have brought up here, I will endeavour to address to my team at the soonest opportunity!

In terms of the situations you have listed, I will try and better explain what has happened. On Riverside there is a grey area between what is in roleplay and what is out of character. For the majority of policing matters (as we are a police rp), discipline is upheld by department higherups and the professional standards department. This means that if you want to make a report for roleplay matters, staff will advise you to go to them.

However, I will still make it clear to my team that we should encourage rp. This includes preventing wasted playtime and allowing people to actually have fun! Perhaps for you, this would mean releasing you from prison should the staff member think that it was unjust. In this situation, every party is happy - the officer did arrest his suspect (got 50k and didn't have rp interrupted) - and you don't have to spend time being bored in jail and are then free to go make a rp report!

You are not required to record gameplay, it just makes life a ton easier - I'm sure you understand. Please don't think that you are required to.

I really want to speak to you properly about other concerns you have. Perhaps we can get in a discord vc at some point? Do feel free to contact me if you so wish.

Staff Manager Dale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom