Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied My ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAME: mattman23
STEAM ID: 76561198240724564
DATE OF BAN: 11/04/2023
MEMBER OF STAFF: Hamster
BAN REASON (SCREENSHOT): 1681245386410.png
WHY YOU SHOULD UNBAN ME: so I was just strolling have a nice time on your server, and then I see this gunfight break out involving the police but I want to SAVE THE POLICE like a good citizen so I started placing down the walls, similarly like the video game "Fortnite", just to block the bullets so that the police don't get killed. I feel like it was unjust to ban me for this as I was only helping out the police so they don't die because no one likes death. Attached is a photo, not of me, but portraying the feeling that I currently have, as I really enjoyed your RP server.

Attachments

• man-crying-13943599.jpg
    man-crying-13943599.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello mattman I Warned you for prop Blocking seen ur recent warns For prop block by Parks and King ET I had watched u do it about 3 Times and ruin RP For a lot people. So I Went to the decision of a cooldown ban

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Your ban is/under 24 hours please make sure you only appeal a ban that is more than 24 hours in duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom