Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied My staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Harlz
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2-3 months now
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? 792340761
1.7 What is your Discord? Harlz.
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: rdm (random death match) where somebody kills another person for no reason
Example 1: a hitman kills you without having a hit on you
example 2: someone’s walking down the street and someone kills them for no reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR (no life rule) where you can’t return or interact with the person or the place you died
Example 1: Liam A is a Hitman and kills you without having a hit on you.
Example 2: bob is a PC and walks up to player B who is a civilian and shoots him without any reason

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: fear rp is where someone’s life is in danger it could be where someone is armed threatening them
EXAMPLE 1: Player A is a civilian and RS is Kidnapping him and he runs away.
Example 2. An armed officer gets taken hostage by 3 armed criminals and they start shooting.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is where someone dislikes and makes fun of someone for there sexuality for no reason
Example 1: jim is just minding his day in the server someone starts calling him gay and other disgusting words
Example 2: bob is saying I don’t like you for being gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is where you dislike someone for the colour of there skin or there culture
Example 1:Jim goes to bob and starts calling him the n word for no reason
Example 2: bob kills Jim and says I killed him because he was black

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them both to a sit and check logs and try find proof of the robbery and I would still warn William for crimes against nhs because your not allowed to take there vehicles

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring William to a sit and tell joe it’s a pd raid and William is allowed to kill people who enter pd except nhs so I would tell joe in future don’t enter pd during a raid

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them to a sit and ask if joe has a clip if he does id tell him to send it me or stream it if he doesn’t I’ll check logs and warn William for fta,nlr, and I would warn joe for building on the sidewalk and i would check if he was building on the sidewalk

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring them to a sit and check the chat/logs for the adverts. If the bombing advert was first i would say that the bombing advert was first and that thats within the rules and then return them. However, if the bombing advert is after the meeting advert then I would tell Joe that he commited MRDM (Mass Random Death Match). Then I would Timeout-ban Joe for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have really good social skills and I think I would be good on the staff team

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask another I would ask a higher up staff member to take the sit or freeze one of them and get both sides of the story

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I don’t

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I’m nice to people I meet, I’m active, I don’t shout

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I get overwhelmed and I can break rules when being overwhelmed

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Because I like meeting new people and I think I would be good on the team

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
I don’t

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

No effort in application, severe lack of detail in section C
Has copied word for word from other previous applications.

No effort in application, severe lack of detail in section C
Has copied word for word from other previous applications.
I unfortunately do agree with Arctic’s point. Please, improve your next application. Do not copy from other applications.

Mathew

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
I also do agree with what the other staff members have said too. There is no detail in the application at all.

Examples are copied from other staff applications, section C is very undetailed.

Last edited:
You do realize you can get a severe punishment for copying another staff application?
Also everything you did makes you seem like a MASSIVE minge.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

Your behaviour in game demonstrates clearly that you are not fit for the staff team at this moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom