Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied My staff application (im never gonna stop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Drezz​

1.2 How old are you? 11​

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes (i barely use it)​

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3 months​

1.5 Are you fluent in English? No​

1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:92318743​

1.7 References (if any)?​

None​

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM(random death match) = RDM Is when someone KILLS someone For no reason

EXAMPLE 1: Will asks peter if he likes the BING CHILLING meme. Peter replies to will that no he doesn't like it. He kills him for it. Its the easiest way to make a staff use !WARN.​

EXAMPLE 2: Timmy buys A perma knife and he see's William(hobo king) that is Playing with props He kills him because he hates the sound of it​

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: (new life rule) NLR: When you get killed at pd you can't go back there until the 5 MINS cooldown is over​

EXAMPLE 1: Peter mugs John. he doesn't give the cash, Peter kills him. He comes back killing peter and laughs at him​

EXAMPLE 2: Xhon Adverts PD RAID and kills william. William gets fucking mad and comes back and kills Xhon​

`2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:multiple people are aiming at billy he must be scared.​

example 1 :A police officer Pulls over joe for transporting A fuckton of guns. The police guy is aiming at billy. He pulls out a AK47 on him.The officer kills billy. FRP detected​

2: PD is raided, bill surrenders which he has MULTIPLE weapons pointed at him He proceeds to stab them​

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:The homophobia definition is the fear, hatred, discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual​

1: there's a T tryout. Harry isn't let in because of his sexuality​

2: Few LM members come up to a guy and Kills a random guy because for his skin color​

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:Racism is a thing where someone dislikes cause of skin color​

EXAMPLE 1:Joe finds out that Abraham Is Muslim. He kills him for it and later calls him a bomber. That's a stereotypical answer because Joe thinks Muslims are bombers​

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?​

I would bring them to the courthouse top and. i would hear both of stories. I would explain to William he can't steal a NHS car.then i will proceed to warning William for CRIMES AGAINST NHS​

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?​

I would tp to Joe and hear his story. Then i will proceed to hear William story. When i know everything i would check if he adverted the Raid.I would tell Joe it was a mistake that if he adverts PD RAID everyone IN is gonna be dead.​

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?​

As i said again, i would bring them to a safe place. I will check the logs. I would explain joe only hobos can build on the sidewalks then william will be warned with RDM+NLR+FTA​

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?​

I would bring them to a safe place. Then i will hear BOTH of stories . I proceed to check the logs. When i know everything i would tell joe that bombing is a MAJOR crime. I would proceed to Ban Joe for 5 weeks RDM.​

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?​

I would always deal with trollers + and there are many minges​

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?​

I will call a higher staff rank or contact one on discord​

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?​

No, I don't​

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:​

Activity, I know a lot of Rules​

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:​

School ,Pool Lessons,Lots of homework​

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?​

I really want to be a staff because: i am very active on dead time server when there are CHAOS​

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?​

No.​

Have you received any help when creating this application? Yes, translator​

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, You have my consent​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

-1, Underage, immature, Unprofessional, Bad staff application, racist.

Jon

Im not raxist
Why should staff management choose you? You've made over 7? Staff applications which all have been denied, yet you do not learn your lesson and you keep reusing the same staff application Why? As stated previously you are not fit for staff you are under the age 13 which is the main reason your not getting accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom