Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted my unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: THE JEWISH GUY
Steamid64: 76561199102346151
Date of ban issue: 7/20/21
Member Of Staff: JOSHYYY
Ban Reason: I know I have been banned 2 times already and have a lot of warnings but I'm sorry for all of that but I shouldn't be banned for this there was a event going on and most of us died so all of us were killing each other with knifes and Joshyyy takes me to him and says he is going to ban me for 5 weeks when everyone everyone else was doing and I even told him that.

1626815874235.png

Last edited:
Name: THE JEWISH GUY
Steamid64: 76561199102346151
Date of ban issue: 7/20/21
Member Of Staff: JOSHYYY
Ban Reason: I know I have been banned 2 times already and have a lot of warnings but I'm sorry for all of that but I shouldn't be banned for this there was a event going on and most of us died so all of us were killing each other with knifes and Joshyyy takes me to him and says he is going to ban me for 5 weeks when everyone else was doing and I even told him that. View attachment 342
I was involved with the situation, we were all doing knife fights outside spawn before the event and everyone was having fun. We weren't, in any way, shape, or form disrupting people's RolePlay.

Hello the jewish guy, you kept continuously running out of spawn and stabbing random people, you also did this in spawn, fair enough if the knife fights were private ones, but you wouldn't stop stabbing people who didn't want to do it, and I did speak with others I saw doing it and managed to get the name of, I checked the logs and every 10-20 seconds there was a log of you killing someone, plus you only adverted knife fight once, plus I am fairly certain you RDMd about 5 people in spawn, I had people complaining you were doing it, if you can't do the crime don't do the crime, maybe think more carefully next time.

no one else was adverting and I did not kill people in spawn only out of spawn only jackky adverted knife fight and i saw no one else adverting knife fight so all of us started killing each other with knifes that's it it shouldn't be a 5 week ban.

no one else was adverting and I did not kill people in spawn only out of spawn only jackky adverted knife fight and i saw no one else adverting knife fight so all of us started killing each other with knifes that's it it shouldn't be a 5 week ban.
Ok, you either have to advert accept + a couple wrongs don't make a right, anyway you kept going up to this citizen who was by himself and stabbing him, I watched you do it.

I was involved with the situation, we were all doing knife fights outside spawn before the event and everyone was having fun. We weren't, in any way, shape, or form disrupting people's RolePlay.
You mightve not, he did, that's why I banned him.

there was like 10 people were dead and you only bring me and ban me for mrdm i killed like 6 and other people killed more and you ban me. :(

Hello THEJEWISHGUY.
First off, you killed over 10 people, and anyone else I checked and I only managed to get the name off of one other person, it’s not easy controlling 20 people who are all running out of spawn, I checked the logs and it constantly said “So and so was killed by THEJEWISHGUY”, now others that I managed to bring into a sit, I did warn as I didn’t see in the logs that they had killed more than 10 people, furthermore, I like to teach my friends I know in real life how to play so I was in a discord call while he asked me questions and he kept saying over over every 40 seconds “THEJEWISHGUY keeps RDMing me” so I spectated and saw you do it, so others such as Jackky may not have interrupted RP, but you did, that was my problem with it, and believe me it was incredibly difficult controlling that.

fzn

After talking with staff members involved you have been unbanned.
Please keep in mind that next time you might not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom