Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied My warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear staff member,
This is my formal appeal for my warn to be removed.

Name: Wolfmane
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:197454179
Date of warning issue: 08/04/21
Member of staff: Lamby
Warning reason (screenshot): doing major as civilian
Why should we remove the warning?: So i was hobo which i didn't know classed as civilian and i tried to kidnap a officer. At the time i thought it was only suited citizen and normal citizen who couldn't do majors and due to the fact I've seen a hobo rob a bank before i thought surely kidnapping someone will be ok. anyways this is my first warn and i never break the rules. I really didn't know you couldn't do it and that's why i have appealed it. Now i know i won't do it again anyways can you please look into removing it.

Kind regards,

Wolfmane.

Attachments

• warn 1.JPG
    warn 1.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 7
Also suited citizens are allowed to do mjrs according to lamby and that job is under civ so how am i supposed to know hobos can't.

As you stated you didn't know this, that is why I asked Crashie, who make the sit, if he would just like you verbally warned instead and as you broke two rules (Can't remember what the other was, Crashie may) he decided to warn you for one and just have a verbal for the other which I think is a fair outcome. It does clearly state in the rules that citizens can't do major crimes and suited citizens are in fact criminals.

Yes but like i said suited civs are able to do crimes as a civ so how was i supposed to know hobos are not allowed to

If you've read through the rules I'd say its pretty common knowledge; after talking to crashie he reminded me that you also cop baited by calling the police to your house for no valid reason which is what he decided to just give you a verbal for. Therefore like I previously stated I would say 1 warn instead of 2 is reasonable from both me and him.

but like i said how am i supposed to know hobo cant do majors if suited citizens can

pat

Discord Manager
Denied.
The hobo job is in the citizen section of the F4 menu, and in the rules it says citizens cannot commit major crimes.

1617898643583.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom