Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Name:paulie walnuts SteamID:Steam ID: 76561198421408309Date of ban issue:11/02/24Member of staff:Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:paulie walnuts
SteamID:Steam ID: 76561198421408309
Date of ban issue:11/02/24
Member of staff: hyper
Ban reason (screenshot):1707832746997.png
Why should we unban you? i killed one guy with a car and 10 seconds eariler i was being attacked with a knife by a cat i accidentally killed the wrong guy but as i said i killed one guy and got banned for 2 weeks it happened 2 days ago

also the other 2 appeals didnt show up on my screen so i thought they didnt send my bad

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
That is alright, do you have any clips of the situation?

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Thank you for making the Appeal, though i would like to point out you was not being attacked by a cat, from what i could see since there was only one cat on at the time and he was in front of myself if you have a clip that says other wise that's on me, but doesn't give you a right either way to try and kill them with your car either way.

I will admit i made a Typo on the ban as it was AMVDM since one 1 was killed but the server wasn't lagging, and you was clearly well on the sidewalk and lined up for the attempted and what is a clear Aim to kill people with your car as can be clearly seen in this clip.

yeah fair enough i was aiming for the cat, when you said you made a typo because you accidentally made it two weeks long did you mean to make it two days long and if so ive been gone almost 3 already so am i due an unban

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
No the typo was putting MVDM and not AMVDM as the reason, but the 2 weeks is the Ban length from the guide sheet. You still admitted to attempting to VDM someone which is a rule break alone, the fact that you also attempted to do so while a clear large crowd is in front of you is still far from acceptable, which is why i gave you the Full 2 week ban for the attempt of MVDM

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

The ban is fair since as Speedy said you can clearly see a large crowd around the cat and you still went for it even while knowing you will likely hit many others which did nothing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom