Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied NCA PPG Gun

Suggestion:
Add the MP9 gun to the NCA armoury for PPG use only
How will this benefit the community:
Currently, NCA gets outgunned by SCO19 significantly, I believe it should stay this way for obvious reasons (SCO19 being the firearms department). However, people want to join SCO much more than NCA because of this reason, mainly because custom jobs are everywhere. In addition to this, SCO get 4 different sub-departments + bulletproof shields that can explode doors, while NCA only gets to go undercover. I also know that we get the KSG but this is nothing compared to the amount of progression and cool stuff SCO19 gets.

So I propose that NCA get access to the MP9 for PPG use only. If you don't know what PPG is, it is a new sub-department in NCA that officers can join to get access to new permissions and get trained even further to protect the PM. With the MP9 being added it will boost NCAs activity and encourage officers to join the PPG sub-department.

I think this is completely fair given the fact that the gun is not OP and is not used by any other government department. It would be very easy to implement into the game as well.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
+1
A gun for PPG only would give a massive boost for NCA. From experience in both departments I would say with the amount of equipment we have in SCO we are certainly at an advantage and are much more well equipped for most situations.
If NCA were equipped with something like the MP9 there would certainly be an increase in the use of PPG and PM/DPM's. This would be a big help for the department

+1, as a member of NCA and SCO, I can confirm almost everybody is drawn towards SCO due to the better firearms they have, and this could be fixed by giving NCA an MP9 or something else. However, the extra tools SCO get are sub-department limited, such as TTM, SRO, CTSFO etc.

+1 , I think NCA could do with a subdepartment that actually gets something that people would want

Top Bottom