Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Neuro's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Neuro
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? A little bit Before it closed and then joined a week after the reopening. ( I did then not play gmod for a bit but I am back now)
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:227812513
1.7 References (if any)? @Minerlogical#3313

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking: -- Sorry im using jabbers as an example :)

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is random death match | John didn't Like garry so he shot them. | Garry killed jabbers because jabbers spawned himself an rpg | ARDM Is attempting to rdm someone such as jabbers shot neuro but neuro killed jabbers before jabbers killed him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is going back to a place where you died within 5 minutes. | An example of this is Jabbers died in a bank raid then came back right away and shot all the cops in there backs. (NLR And MASS RDM) | Neuro exploded in his car and went back to find out why it blew up

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FEARRP is when a person has a weapon (Higher class : AK 47 > Knife) pointed/directed towards you and you dont comply with what they are telling you to do. | Jabbers pointed a rainbow rpg (good idea) at neuro and told him to leave then neuro pulled out his glock and shot jabbers | Jabbers pointed his rainbow rpg at neuro and told him to leave then neuro left complying with fear rp.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you spread hate / harm someone because they are gay/lesbian/bisexual... | John shot Meowjam because he said he was gay | Skyline swore at Neuro because he was straight ( Works both ways )

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discriminating against someone based on their race | Neuro shot jamjam because they where black | Lapta called Skyline a "nig***"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell joe that William did advert but since its a nhs vehicle he will be warned/verbally warned. ( Joes choice )

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check where the kills happened and if he did advert pd raid then tell joe that he did advert and close sit or he didn't advert then ban for mass rdm.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Warn joe for Basing On A Sidewalk and warn joe for FTA, NLR

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Depending on the situation I would warn joe and tell him to not do it in the future and tell a higher up staff member incase they want to take further action upon joe.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I love being a staff member on gmod and have gotten back into playing gmod I used to play on proton networks aswell as riverside, Ill be on most of the time so I would just say let me be a trial-mod so I can prove myself to you.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would simply contact a higher up and if they are not online use my best judgement to satisfy the players.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Years ago I used to be staff on servers and I know my way around ulx and how to deal with situations.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Online Most of the time (Willing to provide other contact methods ), Love being staff ( I will be on duty most of the time and any time you ask me to ), I'll be respectful to all users and treat them fairly ( Even if they are my friend )

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Slow at typing, School, My voice is squeaky.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I've always liked the experience of getting into peoples arguments and fixing the situation and I've noticed riverside does have some very mingy players and I'll be able to reduce that for the new players to have a nice experience and not be thrown of by the minges.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Sure.

*Any typos are because I did just get a new keyboard and the lights are killing my eyes even though they are on 10%.

Last edited:
Denied, the application lacks detail, and some of your responses to the questions provided are incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom