Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Nic's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Name: Nic
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:459221246
Date of ban: 31/08/2022
Member of staff: Cesar
Ban reason: Mass RDM
Why should unban: Killed 2 people and got banned for 4 WEEKS. Staff didn't even check logs and went off of my word rather than actual facts and believed I had killed more than I actually had. (In-game name: Dicheal Munlop)1661964310914.png1661964321787.png1661964310914.png1661964321787.png

Hello,

About the ban:

First off all, I did NOT go off word, i would never go off word in these types of situations. The first thing i did is tell him that he has been brought for a report of MRDM, and then check the logs while asking him and the reporter what happened, I saw clearly in the logs that you killed an NHS consultant twice and two other members of the server within 1 minute without any advert, when i asked him why he did this, i did not get a respone for 20 second or so (he was not responding well throughout the whole report), his response was AS I RECALL 'becauce i wanted to respawn', i say that as an invalid argument and proceeded to ban him for 4 weeks,
(need to put 5 weeks but mistyped, am/was going to correct that).

sincerely, Cesar

Nic

Hello,

====================================================================================================

About the ban:

Is it possible to see the kill logs of the 4 kills? As I have no recollection of killing the same person twice nor 4 people in total. How come your kill logs and the console are showing different too. In my defence, I had adverted 'kill me' around 2-3 times, and then the same NHS was reviving me multiple times, that isnt a great excuse but respectfully he was doing my head in. I also believe 5 weeks is extremely harsh, I have been playing the Server for a while and seen many people get away with a lot worse with a lighter ban time. I accept if I am still banned for the 2 kills which I admit fault of, but it should be no where near a whole month ban. (Also I said i was eating so i wasnt responding well, ig not your fault but)

====================================================================================================

sincerely, Nic

Not a Staff Member
Police Inspector
Former PPVT SCO19
Former NHS Paramedic
Former PaDP Inspector

Hello Nic,

You are not sorry for your actions and you're coming off as you don't really care that you're banned so because of that this is denied.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom