Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted NLR Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Name: Taxman
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:527357674
Date of warning issue: 12/19/23
Member of staff: Arcccz
Warning reason (screenshot): NLR
Why should we remove the warning?: I was going to make the appeal for NLR too with the other warns but I forgot about it once the others were finished so I am making it now before it is too late. I was involved with a group of other RS members in an SCO raid on RS mansion. We were killed in the raid, and after a while we thought that the raid was over and came back to the mansion with the group of RS, and after seeing that the situation was still not over, we left and waited outside. I would like to emphasize that we did not interfere with the situation in any way whatsoever we thought the raid was over and after seeing that it was not we left. I will contact Arcccz to get him to send me the clip but it was clearly possible to see us outside the mansion when SCO were leaving after the raid, and we only went in back once everyone fully left this time. I do not think a whole group of RS members would break this rule intentionally knowing that they will get striked in the RS department so therefore I believe this was a misunderstanding on our end. Thank you for reading.

Accepted
The member of staff who warned you is no longer part of the team.
I will accept this appeal but read over the rules and be more careful in future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom