Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied nlr warning needed to become verbal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:scoober
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:144966025
Date of warning issue: 11/04/23
Member of staff: king et
Warning reason (screenshot): nlr warning
Why should we remove the warning?: sco show up to b&q wait for something to happen so they can raid then i die in the warehouse and wait outside but jack comes outisde and tells me to leave while im waiting for him to be satisfied for raiding us, donnie stabs him and jack dies but is uppset that i was waiting outside? don't think a warn was justified i asked king for what counted as nlr are for b&q and he didn't tell me i think warning isn't needed just tell me how nlr works, gov break it all time. warning needing to become verbal

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello Scoober the reason I warned you for NLR was because you said that you went into the parking lot of B&Q after dying in B&Q which is NLR since you went to the same location (B&Q) which is why I warned you also I read out rule B1 to you which I thought you understood, what I was saying.

Hello Scoober the reason I warned you for NLR was because you said that you went into the parking lot of B&Q after dying in B&Q which is NLR since you went to the same location (B&Q) which is why I warned you also I read out rule B1 to you which I thought you understood, what I was saying.
no i just needed to be told that, i didn't need a warn for it

i didn't understand because i was just waiting i didn't go up to him so i don't see how its a big deal switch to verbal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom