Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied No 1 Abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: No 1
Member(s) of staff's rank:trial mod
Date of Incident: 30/03/23
Information about the incident: so him and his friend tried to raid T base a couple of times, and we wanted to raid their base back. so we drove there and only his friend sodaman was inside and later No 1 flew towards us looked at us and just returned himself and swapped jobs really fast.
Evidence on the incident:

So to clarify, me and sodaman didn t raid T base at all, Sodaman was inside the base afk waiting for his crypto miners and I was in a sit and came back from it to my original position. When I saw that T was there I returned to my position. I did not meta game, because Sodaman knew that they were outside (he has a camera right outside of the door).

So to clarify, me and sodaman didn t raid T base at all, Sodaman was inside the base afk waiting for his crypto miners and I was in a sit and came back from it to my original position. When I saw that T was there I returned to my position. I did not meta game, because Sodaman knew that they were outside (he has a camera right outside of the door).
than explain to me why you flew to the base looked at us and than returned?

than explain to me why you flew to the base looked at us and than returned?
I would've returned anyway but I chose to fly back there (without my cloak) , I came back from 2 sits one with Hamster and 1 with Mr Bean. That is why you saw me.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Closed. The staff member has been informed to properly cloak in the future. It might be of importance that it was in fact No 1's first day of being a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom