Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Hamster
SteamID64: no
Date of ban issue: today
Member of staff: leeroyBan
reason (screenshot): Breaking rules?
Why should we unban you?: Since it was a bs ban he said i was causing probs yesterday when i was on for 1hr and no sits nor warns and he wasent even on. Then he shoots me and pretends he didnt in which i have evidence of he did and banned me for fuck all reasons

Attachments

• 1642715661564.png
    1642715661564.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 27
You have almost 60 warnings on the server, your behaviour is worsening every day with an increase of rules being broken by you personally (with the aim to ruin the experience for other players). You were banned as I have been spectating you at certain points throughout yesterday and today, I am coming to the conclusion that you have no intent to roleplay here on Riverside, but I gave you the luxury of a short three-day ban to reconsider your demeanour going forward on the server (after you started to RDM). Also, please provide the evidence in which I shot you first, as clearly you're mistaken as the image provided below contradicts your statement so I'd rather you didn't lie on a ban appeal.

1642716929115.png

You have almost 60 warnings on the server, your behaviour is worsening every day with an increase of rules being broken by you personally (with the aim to ruin the experience for other players). You were banned as I have been spectating you at certain points throughout yesterday and today, I am coming to the conclusion that you have no intent to roleplay here on Riverside, but I gave you the luxury of a short three-day ban to reconsider your demeanour going forward on the server (after you started to RDM). Also, please provide the evidence in which I shot you first, as clearly you're mistaken as the image provided below contradicts your statement so I'd rather you didn't lie on a ban appeal.

View attachment 894
no u shot at me u didnt hit me and your lying even more since i was only on for 1hr yesterday so stop lying its kinda sad

no u shot at me u didnt hit me and your lying even more since i was only on for 1hr yesterday so stop lying its kinda sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom