Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted no1zombiefreak staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? no1zombiefreak
1.2 How old are you? 19
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 month and 8 days
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:495726306
1.7 References (if any)? ohm

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: random death match - when a player kills another player for no reason, kills someone when its not related to rp what so ever

example 1

tom just spawned at suburbs and walks towards bp to get some equipment then user bob comes up to tom and as he leaves bp and shoots him dead with no advert of bp raid no no mugging.

example 2

Alfred has arrested Jake for stabbing and killing another player he's walking back towards pd garage with Jake in cuffs when jakes friend Dom comes up behind them and kills Alfred. this would be rdm because dom did not advert counter arrest when he killed Alfred.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: new life rule - when a player is killed and returns within 5 minutes of there recent death and can get involved any situation you died in

example 1

bobi is robbing the pd armoury he kills two pd officers Liam and tom, Liam and tom after being killed returns to the pd straight away and try's to kill bobi again - this would class as nlr

example 2

tom has taking bob hostage, negotiations have failed and tom was killed bob was taking bad to pd to be questioned he askes for a lawyer tom changes to be his lawyer whe he gets to the pd where bob is tom starts to talk about why hes not guilty of anything and start to bring up stuff he knew from his past life. this is breaking nlr for using knowledge from a past life.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: fearrp is when someone is out numbered by people wit guns and need to follow they instructions they give you

example 1

ohm was reporting to the black horse pub because reports said there were guns shots coming from that area so ohm and his 4 over officers go into there cars and go to the pub when they enter the pub sodaman the owner of the pub questions why they entered they are there soda man try's to get them to leave put they search anyway they find drugs and weapons they also find some else called Adam, Adam pulls a gun out and the officers gun him down and then turn towards sodaman thinking he could have a gun also so as the over four officer point there guns at him ohm try's to cuff him but sodaman man pulls a gun out and the officers gun him down to. this would class as fearrp because they were four people pointing guns at him

example 2
will and his three friends drive around looking to take someone hostage they find a person named cian they pull up and advert kidnap they all point guns at cian and order him to get in the car instead cian pull out his own gun and try's to kill will and his crew but fails and dies.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is someone who discriminates because of there sexuality

example 1

a cdt wants to be trained for pcso the inspector comes to train the cdt and the training goes on the inspector finds out the cdt is gay on the spot the inspector refuses to train him because he is gay

example 2

tom dies in a shoot out with a another, after the other player kills him the player calls him a homophobic slur

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is someone who discriminates against another persons race or religion

example 1

tommy the gun dealer puts a sign outside his store saying no black people aloud in my store

example 2

will knows a man named bob who is black and then starts mass rdms him because he is black

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would take them both into a sit and explain to William that he can not steal nhs vehicle because this counts as crimes against nhs, I would warn him for crimes against nhs

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would check William had adverted pd raid, if William did advert pd raid then it would be fine however i would check if all the kills were inside of the pd, if he didn't advert pd raid then i would ban him for mass rdm and ask a higher staff member to extended the ban to five weeks

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? in this situation both people are in the wrong so i would bring them both into a sit, i would first check the logs to see if William did or did not advert raid on joes base then i would see if he did kill joe after he killed him, with joe i would explain to him as a drug dealer you can only base where there are doors what he can own to call his own base and say the only job what can base on the sidewalk or hobos as long as there are not blocking the roads. i would also say to William that he broke nlr because he returned within 5 minutes cooldown and i would warn him for that and will not return joes items because its a fair base and that's not allowed.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would bring joe into a sit and would ask him if he seen the advert for a pd meeting he would of probably missed the first one if he was not there at the time but if he playing for a bit then changed to bomb people way after it was announced of a pd meeting i would ban him for mass rdm

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I've enjoyed my time on river side and honestly hade a lot of fun with all the people I've played with and when the fun is ruined by people who like to rdm for no reason or people who keep breaking rules and there are no staff on or not that many staff on to handle the situation then you wanna do something about it that's why i want to become a staff member so i can help with all the other rule breakers and try and stop some of the mess of the server, i spend a lot time on this but i cant really say I've enjoyed every second of it because i couldn't do anything about all the people breaking the rules and making over people experiences on the server bad and i would love to help out with the staff team and become a part of it.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would ask a senior staff member to come help me with my situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

knowledge of the server i know how a lot of people play and they way they act
I'm a mature person
someone who dosent go under pressure so easy

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

my irl job i work mainly nights so around 6pm-11pm it should be a problem but i wont be on on those times on certain days
when collage comes back around i would be on mid day because I'm busy with that but that wound affect till September
n/a

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I've enjoyed my time on this server I've been playing for the last month and a half and this is the first server I've enjoyed and I've liked to spend my free time on, i do have a decent reputation on the server I'm not really a person who rule breaks on it and try my hardest to keep track of what I'm doing on it, I'm active a lot due to not having to go to collage no time soon and I want to make a difference to riverside

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? I'm dyslexic

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:

Ohm

+1, it's clearly obvious you added a lot of detail compared to your previous staff application and you spent alot of time on this. I've seen you active on the game many times and you have a good reputation from what I know, in my opinion you would be a great staff member lad 👍

+1 great improvement over the last application, you have clearly shown you have learnt the rules to a higher level. I think you would be a great staff member

Massive +1
I am incredibly happy to give you a massive +1 as you leave a positive impact on all situations you are involved in, you have a great reputation, you are very active, know the rules very well and a great overall person and player. Would make an amazing staff member, best of luck.

+`1
You are a great person to speak to, you are very professional, your application is well detailed, you are good at your knowledge of rules, you are very fit for the staff team - Good Luck ⚜️
Legal Lee⚜️

Fin

+1 Great person when on the server, would be very fit for staff, very active, fair person and obviously know the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom