Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted no1zombiefreak staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: zombiefreak
Member(s) of staff's rank: Junior Admin
Date of Incident: 31/08/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: We were driving after him and a few other terrorists in a stolen police car (he was off duty with an SOD currently on), since we had a police officer in the car who asked us if we could go after him. After about 30 seconds of us chasing him and hitting him once or twice, he says "what are you doing" and then just deletes the car and drives off. Complete abuse of power in every single way, didn't even try and pretend it wasn't. He was just upset that other people were opposing him and decided to abuse his power - I don't know why this guy is Junior Admin.
Evidence on the incident: I have full video of it, very very simple situation. Can screenshare in discord whenever

Unfortunately I cannot remember this situation. If you would like, you could also show me the evidence and I can explain however if you wish to speak to management you understand

Last edited:
Send me a message on discord when you are available to screenshare the clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom