Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ohm staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) off staff: Ohm
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident:03-08-2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
So it starts with me typing in that doing nothing out of nowhere Ohm shows up and tells me to stop moving,
i figured he would mug me but he didnt advert anything so i run away and he starts killing me, after that he starts saying "Make a sit make a sit"
Evidence on the incident: My youtube video

Last edited:

Ohm

Fair enough i didn't actually advert because I didn't click the right keybind so thats why. I said with confidence make a sit because i was positive i made the advert but obviously i didn't and then i hesitated at the end saying "did i not advert" but fair play this was just a case of me failing to advert.

Fair enough i didn't actually advert because I didn't click the right keybind so thats why. I said with confidence make a sit because i was positive i made the advert but obviously i didn't and then i hesitated at the end saying "did i not advert" but fair play this was just a case of me failing to advert.
But i told you that u didnt advert u didnt even bother to check it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom