Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted OP2TRAPPY'S Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OP2TRAPPY

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
OP2TRAPPY
1.2: How old are you? 18
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Over a month don't know how long exactly and I used to play ages ago
1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:460050481
1.7: What is your Discord? twotwosfam
1.8: References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1:
Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for Random death match it is where someone kills another player for no reason.
eg1: Player 1 goes up to player 2 and shoots him in the head with no previous interactions.
eg2: Player 1 who is a police officer pulls over player 2 for speeding, then a third player comes along and without have any affiliation to player 1 he kills Player 1

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Metagaming is where someone uses external or unobtainable information to gain an unfair advantage while roleplaying
eg1: Player 1 and player 2 are in a discord call together, they conduct a raid on player 3, player 3 kills player 1 and then player 1 keeps telling information on where player 3 is too player 2.
eg2: Player 1, who is a cop, sees that player 2 kills player 3 in console and starts to arrest player 2 after not seeing the scene

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP also known as fear role play is when a player doesn't fear for there life as they would in real life
eg1: Player 1 and 2 are kidnapping player 3 then a police officer sees the situation and player 1 and 2 have guns pointed at the hostages head, even though the police officer sees the guns pointed to the hostages head he still shoots at player 1 and player 2.
eg2: Player 1 and 2 and 3 are mugging player 4 they all have guns pointed to player 4 however player 4 pulls out a gun and tries shooting at players 1,2 and 3.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: Cop baiting is where someone commits crimes in front of pd intentionally to get the attention of them.
eg1: Player 1 sees 2 police cars driving around and purposely bumps into them intentionally multiple times.
eg2: Player 1 goes inside pd where there are multiple police officers and holds out a gun intentionally to get in a pvp fight.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: discrimination is where someone treats people differently based on multiple reasons (race, sexuality etc.)
eg1: Player 1 finds out that Player 2 is gay and keeps harrasing him by calling him multiple homophobic terms.
eg2: Player 1 sees a profile picture in chat of a furry he then finds player 2 in the city and calls him multiple names offensive to furry's.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6:
Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would take Tom's sit and teleport to him and bring him away from other players, after this I would ask Tom what Dave has done wrong after this I would ask Tom if he has a clip of the situation, if he does I would review the clip and see that Dave adverted carjack but then I see that he steals an NHS vehicle. Then I would bring Dave over to the sit and warn him for "Committing crime on NHS

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would take Joe's sit and ask him to explain the situation after this I would ask for a clip and then I would review the clip and see if William had a hit on him if he did have a hit on him I would look in logs to see if he had a hit on the other three people as well if he did I would close the sit and tell Joe he had a hit on him if William didn't I would ban William for "MRDM"

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would take Garry's sit and go-to him then I would take him to an area where no one is and then I would ask him if he had a clip if he does I would look at the clip and realise that he is a gun dealer basing on the side of the road then I would bring James and ask him why James is banned from the store if it is a valid reason to ban him I would let James know that he cant base on the sidewalk unless you are a hobo and then tell him to remove it or it would be a warn. I would then look in logs and see that he killed 4 people in the space of 3 minutes so seeing that they didn't make a report I would look over James in cloak for 10-15 minutes to check that he isn't breaking any rules.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would teleport to Bobby and bring him to an area where no one is after this I would let him know that when a PD meeting is happening that you can not do any major crimes once I have told him this I would tell him to check over the rules and give him a verbal warning as it wouldn't have harmed anyone role play and was just a mistake.

Section C: Questions

3.1:
Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe you should choose me over other applicants because I have a lot of experience being staff and I know my way around the commands, I am completely unbiased to people during sits and would handle them all fairly, I also have no problems with any of the staff and don't believe any of them have a problem with me.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask a higher ranking staff or I would ask another staff who is my rank who I think would know what to do.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes,
- Administrator
- Owner
- Moderator.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Professionalism, Activity, Experience.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Very difficult to persuade me when I know I am right, have a girlfriend so I cannot play on weekends, game crashes usually once a day.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to be a staff member in Riverside Police RP because the time that I have been on the server I have really enjoyed it, however I see that sometimes on the server that it takes a while for staff to respond to reports, to help out with this I would love to become staff and help the community and server in a positive way. I also like all the staff members and every interaction I have had with them has been very good. Other than that I think that being staff again in a server will be very enjoyable and will make my activity on the server even better than usual.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? I have dyslexia but doesn't affect me much.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Last edited:
+1 - Genuinely friendly guy, I feel like he would make a great addition to staff and im not just saying this because hes a terrorist aswell

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Neutral

I have not seen you around, which is not enough for me to vote for you YET. That's is the reason for my choise, sorry! Some answers could be longer and better. But your application looks OK,

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny

OP2TRAPPY

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral

I have not seen you around, which is not enough for me to vote for you YET. That's is the reason for my choise, sorry! Some answers could be longer and better. But your application looks OK,

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny
Thanks for the reply I have only seen you a couple times because you are usually on pd and I’m on terrorist but I have we could have some more interactions

Bobness

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Mid

Real fun person to roleplay with, played a lil with u on Terrorists and ur fun, but don't know you ENOUGH to really put a firm +1 or -1. But I reckon you can be a good part of the staff team if we get to know you better

Neutral leaning to a +1

+ You have previous experience in staff roles.

+ strong motivation to be a good staff member.

- The weaknesses you posted IMHO are broad and don't give me perspective as to your weaknesses.

PS: no need to flex that you have a GF ;-;

Jaf

+1

Very friendly, funny, and detailed application. and overall would be a great addition to the staff team.

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
getting TSUPT then the day after getting demoted so sgt doesnt lead me to believe youd be a great staff member your a very chill guy but apart from that i cant give a positive vote

OP2TRAPPY

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
getting TSUPT then the day after getting demoted so sgt doesnt lead me to believe youd be a great staff member your a very chill guy but apart from that i cant give a positive v
I understand it isn't a good look on me but iIl still believe me being staff would be really good choice as I have understood that I shouldn't have had a knife fight in pd and it was completely wrong of me However thanks for saying im a chill guy :)

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Neutral

Seen you in game but don't think I've had enough time to get to know you or had any interactions with you. But other than that think you would be a lovely addition.

P.S. Don't use community names in your answers (previous staffing experiences)

Last edited:

Corduroy

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral | -1

-Only time I’ve seen you online was yesterday (might be because of conflicting time schedules);

That’s why my vote is what is is.

Sincerely,
Corduroy

OP2TRAPPY

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral | -1

-Only time I’ve seen you online was yesterday (might be because of conflicting time schedules);

That’s why my vote is what is is.

Sincerely,
Corduroy
Hi i personally don’t think u should be putting neutral / -1 for not really knowing me just because of different time zones and I believe you should just put Neutral but thanks for the reply 😃

Mufaba from congo

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
+1 Love the application clearly shows which thing is what and answered questions correctly to my knowledge
= I have seen you before but haven't interacted with you too much
-1 None i can think off

Final vote +1

flx

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral

Mixed opinions on you due to some interactions can be good, some can be bad, it depends who you are around & what job you are on, you as a person changes when that changes.

OP2TRAPPY

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral

Mixed opinions on you due to some interactions can be good, some can be bad, it depends who you are around & what job you are on, you as a person changes when that changes.
I believe this is true due to me liking to role play if I am on t I am less nice than when I am on a custom job or on pd but other than that I’ve enjoyed most my role play with u

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Leaving this comment as I am UNDECIDED.
I will change my decision today but want to see you more and have more interactions with you.

Kindly
Burketon

OP2TRAPPY

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
Leaving this comment as I am UNDECIDED.
I will change my decision today but want to see you more and have more interactions with you.

Kindly
Burketon
100% we can have more interactions we have had a couple in the past and all of them have been funny asf

Sky1ine

Staff Supervisor
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Management
Staff Member
Accepted

Contact me on discord (rory1702) for an interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom