Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Osama Ahmed Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?- Osama Ahmed
1.2 How old are you?- 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?-yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?- over a year but recently become a lot more active.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?- yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?- STEAM_0:1:209087958
1.7 References (if any)? - Badderman ( Senior Mod ) and Exodus ( Mod )

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random Death Match -
Jack walks down the road and bob randomly kills I'm because he doesn't like the way he walks.
billy walks into an NCA member and the NCA member kills him.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule-
jacks been killed during a raid and has respawned and gone straight back to collect his car from his previous death site.
billy does a store robbery and is killed by police and respawns to get the rest of the bags.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP- when you are scared for your life/safety when you are outnumbered and/or outgunned
bob is being mugged by 5 armed guys and decides he cant be bothered with his life so pulls a gun and attempts to kill the muggers
jack is being arrested by NCA and has a gun pointed at him , jack doesn't care and pulls out an mp9 and kills the NCA member
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia-have a dislike or afraid of someone due to their sexual preference
Bill is a member of of the LGTBQ+ and has told members of the community he is , a member of the community stops him from joining in on RP because he is part of LGBTQ.
Jeremy is driving a pink car and an onlooker calls him gay for driving said car.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism- when you are judged on something like your skin or racial background
Bill is a black police officer and is told by a PCSO he is not allowed to join the a PD meeting because of his skin tone.
William sees a black character and decides to rob him all because of his racial background.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring William and Joe into a sit in a secluded area and explain to Joe that William did advert carjack but as William stole an NHS vehicle he will be getting warned for said action as it is against the MOTD.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring William and Joe into a sit and ask to see evidence of both their claims by sending me a clip on Discord , I would also check the chat logs to see if William did advert PD raid and if all kills were made during the RP situation then I would explain that William is in fact not in trouble and then return both back to original positions .

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take both Joe and William into a sit on top of a rooftop and hear both sides of the story , once I've heard enough from both sides I will tell Joe that he cannot base on the sidewalk. Furthermore i would check logs to see if William has adverted and if he hasn't warn him for it as well as warning him for Breaking NLR and RDM due to it being a new life.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring Joe into a sit and explain to him that due to the PD meeting occurring and that it clearly states that no major crimes are allowed he is not permitted to bomb the meeting and then Ban him or get a higher ranking of staff to ban him for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am an active well known player around the community as well as having loads of free time due to a prolonged summer and also know how annoying it is to be prop blocked without having a staff member to call on for help.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Either ask a staff member whose currently in game or try to contact one on discord for advice/help.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No but I am willing to put time and effort in to learn.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Patience, spare time , friendliness
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
no previous experience , Essex accent so use a bit of slang from time to time which can confuse people.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
recently I've been playing on the server and seeing an increase in the level of players who come on to annoy and ruin the experience of the players who want to have a nice RP and just a genuine good time and as I am on a range of different times some staff members are ether at work or school so cannot handle them. Lastly I love the server myself and I would love to share that with returning, present and future players without them being hindered by prop pushing and RDM etc.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
-No

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes of course.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
+1
Great guy, very active. Only ever had good interactions with this guy.

Jacko Chan

Staff Member
You seem to have a good understanding of the server rules, and have shown within your responses you are able to deal with the given scenarios in a competent way.

I have encountered you multiple times in game while on PD roles and have nothing bad to say.

+1

Best of luck with your application!

I am 50/50 on this, as in bub games video it shows you, well not being the best of person ever.

+1 Good attitude towards the server, always active, fit for staff - good luck ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom