Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Patrick clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Patrick clover

1.2: How old are you? 19

1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yeah

1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? unknown how much playtime but I first joined the server about a year ago.

1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes its my first language

1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:714442903

1.7: What is your Discord? bond_12

1.8: References (if any)? 22millz

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match is when you kill another player for no reason.
EXAMPLE 1. A player is walking down the street and another player decides to kill him ( this can be done with any weapon).
EXAMPLE 2. Killing someone even if they follow all your commands is classified as RDM.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: feeding information from IRL to in game RP.
EXAMPLE 1. If a player was to ask Joe to go bank and give him guns.
EXAMPLE 2. telling your mate there's a cop at hospital that's arresting you ( on discord. OOC chat, ext).

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: All players must play with a mindset like you would in real life.
EXAMPLE 1. If a player was to point a weapon at you and order you to stop and put your hands up.
EXAMPLE 2. diving at excessive speeds all of the time, crashing into objects, other cars or players for no RP purpose.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: When a player assaults or insults a officer to make him chase.
EXAMPLE 1. Returning to find the cops after escaping them to force interaction.
EXAMPLE 2. running up to a cop and punching them for no reason to get a chase or attention.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: The unfair prejudicial treatment of a person based on there characteristics or race.
EXAMPLE 1. officer says I cant help you because your a different race or look different.
EXAMPLE 2. someone runs up to another player and began to say racial insults to upset the other person.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would inform Dave that its against server rules to steal NHS cars Point blank I would give a verbal warn and say that if it happens again more severe punishments will be issued.

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would look at damage and hit logs to see if william has broken said rules if so i would issue a ban for MRDM.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I will notify James that constructing on the sidewalk is prohibited unless you are on the HOBO job. Additionally, I will inform him that I may have to impose a ban on him for engaging in mass RDM.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would inform him that major crimes are not allowed during an active police department meeting, as officers cannot respond to them. I would refrain from issuing a warnings or bans, as it appears he may not have been aware of this rule, I would then explain that if its seen again there will be further punishments.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I feel you would choose me as I am good with solving problems, Hard working and a reliable person.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would look over are handbooks policies and if I still cant fix the problem I would call for another opinion to help me with the sit.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Hard working.
Reliable.
keeping calm in high rate situations.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Dyslexia ( always struggled with it but never really slowed me down)
I focus too much on small details.
I sometimes have trouble asking for help.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I am interested in becoming a staff member on Riverside because I am dedicated to maintaining a enjoyable and secure environment for all players. I am eager to assist with any tickets that require attention. I love to take on challenges and am willing to give my best effort in any task. I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people, including both the staff team and players.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
1.dyslexia

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Sky1ine

Staff Supervisor
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Management
Staff Member
+1

Have been on SCO with you a few times, You are friendly and nice to talk to and seem to have a good grasp of the rules. You would make a good staff member.

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Neutral.

I have only seen you around SCO, which is not enough for me to vote for you YET. That's is the reason for my choise, sorry! But your application looks OK. (y)

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1
Seen you in-game, sounds look a nice guy, and can follow the rules. I believe you would be a good addition to the staff team!

Mozzie

-1 just came off a ban for MRDM - yes it was appealed and accepted but you still went to MRDM.

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
+1
:knows the rules
:great guy and fun to rp with
:from my POV havent been told of by staff but could be wrong
:could be a good asset to the staff team
:hope you get approved
-SCO19 LCPL
-PD TSUPT

-NCA SR-DETEC
-RS INFILTRATOR
- TERROIST TPVT
-NHS CON

+1

seen you roleplaying and how you are as a general person and you seem like a very nice person who is good at the jobs you do in which case i think youre fit for staff​

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
ACCEPTED
Please Contact a member of Staff Management for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom