Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted PCSO tazor rushed me so i alt f4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Zaxe
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418159587
Date of ban issue: Today
Member of staff: Lee
Ban reason (screenshot): Cba
Why should we unban you?:
I mean idk how you can tazer rush as a PCSO and get "Verbal Warned by the Police department " or "Demoted" but the player who got tazer rushed gets fucking banned because its a false arrest and he woulda been dead if he didn't rush me. I mean please if i still get denied just fucking implement something in the rules that states IF you tazer rush you get banned for like a hour or a day, because I've had enough of these brainless PCSO not being trained correctly and just get away with tazer rushing like it would happen in real life.

Its happened to me over 20 times and i firm the 10 years but i cant stand it anymore, i basically alt f4ed because the guy tazor rushed me, which tbh ye is breaking the rules but he also broke the rules and if he didn't break the rules i wouldn't be banned for breaking the rules and he would have gotten a pussy verbal warn.
I mean i think it needs to be a rule and not a "demotion from pd" when PCSO clearly don't give a fuck about the game all they do it get police and minge.

Here is the clip ignore the music in the background!
Moral of the story i get punished by being banned even though the Pcso can just get demoted and not even warned by staff or anything, i do
realize it is a PD thing they have to resolve but its so pathetic just warn them or some shit so at least if it happens i can make a sit rather than scream for a higher up to come PD so i can show him the clip and explain!
The thing is I've probably spent over 200mins in fucking jail from kids tazor rushing me and ive had it up to the neck with it and i just cant explain the anger i get when it happens so this time i just had to calm down so i alt f4, its just not fair! yes i did leave to avoid role play BUT THAT SHIT ISNT ROLE PLAY, HES FUCKING CHEATING, as soon as that happens it aint role play in my mind no more, no one in there right mind would tazor you if you had a shot gun to your head.
IGNORE MUSIC

Attachments

• image_2023-09-08_202804664.png
    image_2023-09-08_202804664.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hello Zaxe, I decided to ban you for the reason "LTARP". I would have a Claim from the PCSO that attempted to arrest you, and he did say you avoided arrest via leaving the server; I checked the logs and could clearly see that you did, but, I also did see that you adverted mug and then got arrested so I did take into consideration that he may have potentially taser rushed. BUT. Rule B12 - Disconnecting, states that "You may not disconnect from the server to avoid a staff or roleplay interaction." In which you decided to leave from a roleplay interaction, the best action to do in this case would be allow for that RP to be over (Get arrested by the PCSO), THEN report the PCSO (Via PSD NPC or Discord), you decided to break a rule meaning you would interrupt peoples roleplay, due to the rule break you will have to deal with the punishments.
I understand that you may feel "unhappy" that I decided to ban you, as seen in my discord DM's... but all of this just shows immaturity and also unprofessional behaviour especially from someone who is wanting to staff on the server, you have also been inside of the server for a while, meaning that you should know the rules and also the punishments meaning that this was intentional.
I will give Staff Management the choice to decide if you will be unbanned or not, but just learn from this "mistake" and try not to make anymore.
Many Thanks, Legal Lee

Sure at this point i give up arguing just let PCSO's run around fucking Tazor rushing people ruining the role play, its common and its apparently a "PD issue" and staff don't have anything to do with Tazor rushing, all im saying is idrc just keep me banned but PLEASE PLEASE for when im back just implement a fucking rule where it states "Tazor rushing is a warnable offence" like its FEAR RP pretty much, I've got a shotgun to his head but he whips out a tazor and then im stuck for a whole 10 seconds. as i have stated i have defo been jailed for atleast 200mins from kids tazor rushing and i hit my boiling point and just ALt+F4ed. i cant stand it no more

I mean i broke the rules at the end of the day, just keep me banned its effort for all of you to respond on my ban yes i broke the rules but its the fact the Police can get away with it and not get punished via a warning for doing it, the reasons PCSO's do it is because they have fucking nothing to lose, you don't see higher ups doing it because they have worked there way up and if they got demoted for some it may be upsetting, but cmon PCSO'S doing it, they just do it for fun they couldn't give a toss if they get demoted or not it takes 5 mins to get trained again.

And yes i still broke the rules tbf, two wrongs don’t make a right sorry guys

i will say, tazer rush should fall under failrp/fear rp cos it is a big issue that they just get a verbal in pd when it ruins the rp

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

While it is not allowed to leave to avoid roleplay. But I can understand why you would leave so I will accept it just this once, but what you should have done is clip it and report call staff and show them the clip and ask to be bailed out and they will likely do it and report it to the npc in PD lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom