Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted PD Discord Ban Appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: zen#6531
Discord-ID: 394599241982410774
Ban reason: Being PC Hitler 1644
Ban date: Nearly 2 months ago.
Why should we unban you?:

Hello, I am a ex-minge of this server, I would go around as PD being very irresponsible and doing stupid shit, like being PC Hitler 1644 after getting demoted off SGT and being pissed off, saying I don't care I decided to be annoying and minge, what I did was very wrong and anti-Semitism which I understand people will dislike me for it, I got banned on discord for making retarded ban requests on the server obviously showing I am not deserved to be part of the community anymore.

Well things have changed, I have stopped this bullshit behavior and after my blacklist I attempted to get back into PD but was unable to as I am banned, I understand you may not want me back, but please I am literally begging for another chance, I do not wish to be gone from all the departments for a mistake I made when I never took things seriously.

I was blacklisted by Badderman fairly and I have so many regrets now. I will never attempt a stunt like this again because of my actions as I believe RP is fun and taking it serious is good. I have made 2 appeals but I asked one to be deleted so this can be counted as my third, this shows dedication of me actually trying to do something about my old issues, I received a fair ban and a fair punishment but please I beg, for another chance as being PD.

Accepted, Any further minging or "activity" will result in the ban being reintroduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom