Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: Sus2Trappy
steamid64:76561198339955249
date of ban issue:5/2/22
member of staff: Console
Ban reason (screenshot):1651486711885.png
why should we unban you?
Mentioned in Replys

Last edited:
Hello, I am the one who got you banned. I spoke to you personally in Dms and we came to a conclusion that he was not in the wrong. It was a user that was alting. Bugzzy mentioned his name in general. He is known as spuds are best on the Riverside Discord. This person was holding this persons information so he does not have to do the dirty work. But I have all the evidence needed to show that he didnt want to put me on a doxx and was forced to by one. He cooperated with me and showed me everything I need to know. I request that he gets unbanned and I will send all the evidence to Higherups and others in Ticket-4915-2 just ask to see it please.

fzn

1651502178973.png
is this not you? How can you be "forced" to write this?

as is said it was an accidental paste
i meant to report me being stuck in a wall. then i got muted for i guess accidentally sending the link fzn
why would someone on purposely post that link to a admin chat???

Your game was lagging so you accidentally opened chat, pressed ctrl+v and hit enter?

It seems less likely than a mouse falling off the desk RDM excuse.

Your game was lagging so you accidentally opened chat, pressed ctrl+v and hit enter?

i opened the chat to report me being stuck in a wall after server reset

As I know this persons whole story now is there any possibility by my request for only this user to be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom