Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied PERMANTLY BANNED FOR BAN EVADING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, im micheal derando, i was banned from this server like maybe a week ago or 2, i was banned for ban evading but the thing is is that the ban thing was not working for my account, when i joined back after getting a 1 day ban for frp i was greeted by caleb which was the person who banned me, he asked me why i joined back and i replyed with "i thought i was unbanned becuz it let me back in?" he said no then kicked me for ban evading, i joined back and asked him when i should join back in because obviously the ban was not working with my account for no reason, he then kicked me again without answering my question, i then proceeded to not join back for a while, i tried joining back one last time and it says im not in the discord, come to find out i was banned from the discord and fivem permantly which at that point of time i didnt know how to appeal, so i proceeded to come back into the discord on another account to try to appeal the ban and also tried to make a staff report, then a admin told me to appeal it on the current account i was using (my ALT) so i made a ban appeal, filled out all the inform,ation for my discord and fivem account that were currently banned, then once i submitted it i came back to the ticket and a admin called Phillip said i was ban evading currently by getting back into the discord on my ALT account, i tried to explain to him that i didnt know any way else to appeal the ban but he didnt listen to me and permantly banned me.

i was gonna donate to this server before i was banned which made me sad.

ill never forget all the days i played on this server with all my friends, i really do miss this server and i hope to be unbanned it would be like a gift from god.
i promise to never make the same mistake again and hope to change my actions around.

Last edited:
im willing to change my ways and actions towards the server and do an attempt of making a more community friendly approach into the server if i will be unbanned

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Did you get banned from the server and not from the discords? because if so i will move it to the right place and when i do please follow the template there since it makes it easier for me to help you.

Did you get banned from the server and not from the discords? because if so i will move it to the right place and when i do please follow the template there since it makes it easier for me to help you.
basically i only just realised that i think these forms are for gmod not for fivem

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

We are not the fivem server and I am unable to help you there so best of luck to you with appealing and it would be best to ask someone you know who plays it to ask either for the discord for the fivem server or the forums for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom