Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Pesticide Drinkers Staff Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Pesticide Drinker
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3+ months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:502287071
1.7 References (if any)? None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is Random Death Match. Bill is walking on the sidewalk talking to a friend and gets shot by a Gun Dealer for no reason. Robert is building his base and a random person walks in and shoots him then runs away.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is New Life Rule. Jimmy is pd raiding and gets killed, he proceeds to walk back into pd and kill all of the officers in there. Richard trespasses into someone's base and gets shot, then they go back right away and shoot them.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is Fear Roleplay. Harold is getting 3 guns pointed at him by SCO and pulls out an AK-47 and shoots at them. Timmy is getting mugged by 2 people with guns, He takes out his Deagle and shoots one of them then dies.
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is discrimination against people apart of the LGBTQIA+ community. Lilith is hanging out with her friends, and someone comes and shoots her because she is part of the LGBTQIA+ community. Tyler is running around with a text screen that says, "Kill the Gays!".
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the discrimination of someone based off of their race. Kevin is driving their car in the city and gets shot by police officers for being a person of color. Bob is harassed by a group of people because he is Indian.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would teleport to joe then bring them into a sit in an area where I wouldn't be interrupted. I would teleport to William to see if he has stolen the NHS vehicle and if I catch him in the NHS vehicle, I will also bring him into the sit with Joe. I would check logs to see if William did advert carjack and if he did, I would warn him for Crimes Against NHS. And if he didn't, I would verbally warn him to remember to advert and then warn him for Crimes Against NHS.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport to Joe and bring them into a sit, I would then bring William into the sit. I would check advert logs to see if William adverted PD raid, if they did, I would say that William did nothing wrong then return them both. If William didn't advert PD raid and killed 6 people, I would ban them for 1 day then make a ban request for a higher up to ban them for 5 weeks.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring Joe and William into a sit and warn Joe for building on the sidewalk, and I would warn William for FTA & NLR. Then I would return them both.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take Joe into a sit, and I would see if he adverted bombing, if he did, I would warn him for Disrupting a Meeting and not get him banned for MRDM. If he didn't advert bombing, I would ban him for 1 day and then make a request for him to be banned for 5 weeks by a higher up.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am able to be on when other admins get off, so I am able to take sits late at night.
3.2: If you were in a situation, you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask a higher up admin if they knew what to do.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Active/Friendly/Able to be on late at night.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when your staff:
I can't get on until 3:00pm/no experience
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Later at night there are a lot of minges and there aren't any admins online.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

-1 No, just no, you go around rdming random people saying it was a missclick, you friend defense randoms, you clearly dont have a understanding of the rules.

Neutral

I think you could definitely be more mature and follow the rules some more on the server, as I have experiences with you RDMing multiple times but I think you have the chance to turn it around and make a great staff member, best of luck.

Neutral

I think you could definitely be more mature and follow the rules some more on the server, as I have experiences with you RDMing multiple times but I think you have the chance to turn it around and make a great staff member, best of luck.
Thank you for your feed back(y)

Ohm

+1 Pretty decent application, you are quite active as I've seen you in game multiple times and i think you will be a great fit for staff lad

Denied, for now, I would like to see you some more in-game to make sure you are up to the standards required to become staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom