Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Prisoner Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Add a sub-department like what dispatch used to be with a few ranks called "Prisoner Transport" They would all have access (no matter their rank in PD) to the Mercedes Sprinter and or Vito (or maybe a completely new vehicle) with a specially made skin on it that shows they are Prisoner Transport.
How will this benefit the community:

Everyone that plays on PD, NCA or SCO has experienced the situation where they have someone in cuffs but dont have their car and has to walk all the way to any of the arrest NPCs, which depending on where you are can take upwards of 5 minutes, this overall is just a huge waste of time. It would be absolutely great if you could just say over the radio 'This is (Your name and rank) I need prisoner transport for _ officers and _ suspects at (location).
Link(s):

(This is a quick example of a prisoner transport van I found)

fzn

Pretty sure we made the rule that if you suggest a Photon car (especially an American one) you get instantly permabanned.

It seems like a good idea but I think that you could just use the sprinter. Obviously managed by dispatch +1

go on dispatch or receptionist and get a sprinter van
Receptionists don’t have access to vehicles, radio, guns, taser, pava, tickets, police group chat so we can’t do anything

Neutral
I don’t think this would get used much such as ranks like receptionist. I don’t believe many people would want to be used Like this just to transport prisoners to the same location repeatedly and this makes a lot of pd look lazy as they are responsible for their own vehicles and suspects.
idm if it’s added. I just don’t think it would be used much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom