Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Prop block & Major Crimes Warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lamby
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:546033404
Date of warning issue: 10/2/24
Member of staff: 22Millz
Warning reason (screenshot):
1707588247539.png
Why should we remove the warning?:

Got kicked & warned for Prop block, yet I fail to see where anything is blocked by my props. When I asked what was prop blocked I got kicked from the server.

I also got warned for Major crimes whilst there was a PD Meeting, however I had just joined so didn't know there was a PD Meeting going on, rather than warning me, I could've been informed that there was a PD Meeting and I would've cancelled the raid.

22millz

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
from my point of view, it looked like you prop blocked banana because there was props on the windows big enough to block the entry. I made an honest mistake, I apologise for this, your warning can be removed. however you committed a major crime during a PD meeting.
1707588667673.png

Last edited:
I only adverted for the raid, didn't kill anyone or even open the vault, therefore you could've just told me to false the advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom