Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied prospects ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Prospect
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583676442
Date of ban issue: Wednesday 20th December 2023
Member of staff: Kieran
Ban reason (screenshot):
1712596808001.png
Why should we unban you?: First of all to start of with id like to say im sorry. For all them times, i used to misbehave and cause a racket on the server i sincerely apologise to anyones experience i may have tainted. It has been exactly, as of today, 110 days since i last had the pleasure of being apart of the riverside community. I was banned for breaking a deal that Gatesway had made me and i do understand why i had been banned, however in my defence i had gone from getting a handful of warns every other day to getting 5 within the space of 5 months all spread out. I had gotten the final one 5 days before the deal was meant to finish, although this is no excuse for what i did, i had hopped on when i werent thinking straight late night. I was just having a laugh with whoever players were on in the morning, after all i still don't remember doing what i did to get that warn. However that still doesn't excuse what i did and neither does it count as an explanation, it was nobody else's fault but mine. I have been messaged by many players i was associated with during my time on riverside asking where have i been and all it does is just remind me of the fun times i had making memories that will be treasured with other people on the server. I have had a long 3 and a half months away from the server to think about what i did and how i took the server for granted, i believe am ready to come back and i assure you that i will be on my best behaviour. I am willing to come back on any terms you admins deem viable please forgive me. I assure you i will improve myself in all aspects of roleplay making sure i am not only bettering my self but making the experience better for all the other players in the community

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom