Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Question Regarding Spawning Guns

If a staff is under the impression that there is an "illegal act " going on ingame and they are playing as PD or a PD sub-department officer and they proceed to spawn in their entire weapons setup and lockpick then raid, is this not abuse of staff powers since they should still be required to RTB and restock. If they are allowed to just spawn in their weapons then they can be right next to a raid or illegal incident and instantly raid us therefore deleting the RP scenario case. Parks and Cian are the main offenders in this situation, I have the logs of Cian spawning in his guns and i would not be surprised if Parks did his simply off the logs due to being a higher staff level.

If a staff is under the impression that there is an "illegal act " going on ingame and they are playing as PD or a PD sub-department officer and they proceed to spawn in their entire weapons setup and lockpick then raid, is this not abuse of staff powers since they should still be required to RTB and restock. If they are allowed to just spawn in their weapons then they can be right next to a raid or illegal incident and instantly raid us therefore deleting the RP scenario case. Parks and Cian are the main offenders in this situation, I have the logs of Cian spawning in his guns and i would not be surprised if Parks did his simply off the logs due to being a higher staff level.
everything done by staff admins and management would be on the logs if parks or cian were sod (staff on duty) and saw you doing something illegal than switched to pd and raided you that's meta gaming and a staff report if parks and cian were on pd, they already have guns on the job they spawn with if you do have a picture or clip of parks cian spawning guns then make a staff report and it will be dealt with.

Top Bottom