Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Raccoons staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Raccoon enjoyer
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:692545195
1.7 What is your Discord? raccoon enjoyer#5808
1.8 References (if any)? Lenny and Lil Walter

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for Random Deathmatch. It refers to a type of gameplay behaviour where a player randomly kills other players without any valid roleplay or justified by any reason within the game's rules or objectives.
If Lenny is going down the street and kills a thief without a valid roleplay reason this is RDM,
If player A is raiding and player B is walking by and is not involved in the roleplay scenario and is killed by player B, this would be RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for New Life Rule. and it regulates player behaviour and maintain immersion within the game. NLR typically refers to a set of guidelines that dictate what a player can and cannot do after they die or respawn in the game.
If player B kills player A then player A returns to kill player B this is breaking NLR.
If player A is raiding and player A dies then returns to continue the raid, this is breaking NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear RP stands for Fear Roleplay. Fear RP requires players to realistically portray fear or apprehension when their character's life is in danger or when faced with a threatening situation.
If player A is being kidnapped and has multiple guns on them and then player A proceeds to pull out a knife and or gun in an act to escape it is breaking FearRP.
Somebody is being mugged by multiple people then pulls out a gun to prevent the mugging its breaking FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is a fear or hatred of people perceived to be part of the LGBTQ+ community.
If player A walks up to player B and calls them a slur based on their sexual orientation.
If player B targets player A because of their orientation.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity.
If player A kills player B and says a racial slur because of their skin colour.
If player B attempts to kill player A based on their skin colour.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take both parties to a safe area and find out both sides of the story. I'd remind William that it is against the rules to steal NHS vehicle or harm NHS in any way and I would politely inform joe that William did indeed advert the carjack and just to be more aware next time before making the report.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take both of them to a safe area ask both William and Joe's side of the story. If joe had a clip or any proof in order to understand the situation better and then ask joe if he was inside the pd or was interfering in any way and then remind William about the kos with raids and to be more mindful.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take both of them to a safe area and ask both sides of the story. I'd then warn William for RDM and breaking NLR William and inform him to advert next time in order to avoid this same situation then i would refund joe for his lost product.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take both of them to a safe area and see both sides of the story. I'd ask if Joe saw the advert and depending if he did or didn't i would either warn joe or remind him about checking what is happening in the server at that current time.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am patient I know the rules well and i am always ready to help and resolve a situation also I would do everything possible to make sure a situation doesn't escalate to an unnecessary point.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask a fellow staff member which is online or higher up staff member for help so we can resolve the issue in a timely manner so that the player can get on with their day.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Sadly not.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I'm aware of the rules / very familiar with them, I'm a chill guy so I get along with people well (perfect for sits) and I work very well in a team.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I'm a self critical, can become impatient if annoyed past a point and school could impact my activity somewhat.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? RSRP is the best (proved) police server and I want to help out. I feel like my help could benefit the community and I hope you will consider me to be a staff member.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes and if you need anything just contact me on discord.

Last edited:
Neutral-The application can be much much better, little to no effort on section C, I haven't seen you in the server at all but that might just be me.
Reason for the edit: Don't know him so well so until I do ill just stay neutral

Last edited:
I've seen you a few times and had a few interactions, and they were alright. The main reason I am leaving you a -1 is because the application could be improved ALOT. Your activity could also be improved.

EDIT:
+1 I see that you have improved this application, had some more good interactions with you and I can see that you are mature enough for Staff.

Last edited:
+1
Honestly one of the best people on the server atm. Fantastic activity, friendly interactions, extremely active, great with others and the list goes on. Would be a fantastic addition to the staff team and would benefit the server greatly.

+1
Raccoon is a good guy he is friendly and knows his rp and the rules I think he is a good fit for staff and he has great activity

I've seen you a few times and had a few interactions, and they were alright. The main reason I am leaving you a -1 is because the application could be improved ALOT. Your activity could also be improved.
if possible can you expand on areas to improve?

if possible can you expand on areas to improve?
Of course,

Section C needs a lot more detail, the answers are very bland. Try to use grammar & punctuation when writing applications, it makes them look a lot more professional.

+1 My guy, good to be around, good staff app, knows the rules, couldn't think of a better person for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom