Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ramsey's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Ramsey
1.2 How old are you? 18
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 7 Days or more i think
1.5 Are you fluent in English? i speak english well
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:231447514
1.7 References (if any)? UnknownMate or Dazmond Ramsey

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
1-enjoying Killing People For No Reason & annoying Them
2-doing mass killing & entering the pd and start killing everyone with out saying PD RAID OT Assist

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
when a player is killed; upon a player's death, the area where they were killed will be blocked by a large, translucent red sphere for a short period of time
This sphere is only visible for the player killed in the area, and cannot be entered or penetrated by the player. If a player dies, they can't shoot through the New Life Role Play

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
1- When Someone Pull out a gun in front of you to scare you or to mug you and try to kill you
2- or when the player is feard about getting killed

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
1- Mean You Hate Gays
2- You Have a Phobia From Them or being mean to them

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
1-Saying The N Word or Put It In His Name
2- Being a Phobic from Black people or try to insulting them

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? you must choose me because iam a very good guy and i will help everyone

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Try to call another admin or staff for help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no but i wanted to be staff but i get canceled for no reason people saying that i had no effeort even the applications takes me like 3 hours to think what i will write

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I Can warn people if they did something wrong. you can punish bad people in the server. you can jail them. you can clean the unwanted people props to reduce lag

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Getting People's steam id to warn or ban them i dont know how to do i kno there is a command but i dont remember
people can annoy you sometimes with reports if you open your screen you can find a tons on reports
the third weak people can place an invisable prop the problem i cant see it

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? you know i can see alot of racism in server(some people not all) i can find people sometimes being a toxic & people rdming each other and i can find alot of trolls so i came here to help and i want to join if you mind

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? no i have nothing

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

-1 detail in example could be improved, havent really seen you much before. There is know answers to the trial mod questions either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom