Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Rando's/Lego Batman's Ban Appeal (Discord)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rando/Lego Batman
Discord ID: lego_batman125 and Rando7918
Ban Reason: People Thought I Was Lenny And He Said That I Said The N Word Even Though I didn't And We Where Just Joking About And Then I Called Parks A Smooth Brain As A Joke As I Thought We Where All Just Having A Joke And Then I Got Banned So Basically A False Ban For Racism I Guess.
Ban Date: Idk Was A Long Time Ago
Why Should We Unban U: You Should Unban Me Because I Did Nothing Wrong And If You Had Any Proof From Lenny It Was Probbably Photoshopped And I Did Not Say The N Word And If You Want Proof You Can Dm Me And Ill Send You A Screen Shot Of Our Dms

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Rando7918 is not banned from what I can tell only Lego batman is banned.

And are they both yours or only one of them because if they are both yours then why would you need another account?

You can also send your screenshots of it to me username for discord is kinget1

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Just don't use your alt account for stupid stuff because it will likely end up getting banned again and your not Lenny which is what you were banned for since most staff thought you were Lennys alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom