Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Randski's Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Randski
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:74104887
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (Random Death Match) Is where you kill somebody for no RP reason. For example if Steven was to walk up to somebody and kill them when they pose no threat to him.

Also, another example would be if Davis Abrahams was a constable and shot Jordan who was unarmed and did no crime, this would also count as RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is returning to a scene of death before the 5 minute timer is up.

One example would be if John was to die in a police fight and return 5 minutes before NLR was up.

Another example would be if Jakey was to die during a raid, then come back and keep fighting.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where two or more weapons are pointed at a player and they must abide by the gunman's demands. If they do not abide by this, it counts as failRP.

One example of this would be Soritus being held at gunpoint by Harold and Jon who are demanding access to his vehicle, Soritus must then allow them to take his vehicle without hesitation.

Another example would be if Greg and Bugzzy was to mug 4 Inch Mortar at gunpoint, 4 Inch Must drop the money under the FearRP rule.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where derogatory terms are used against people in the LGBTQQIAAP+ community

Example number one, if Father Juan demoted Roberts Oliver in SCO-19 because he found out Roberts was Gay and with no other legitimate grounds.

Example number two, If Nikolai was to bully Cian in game by calling him a transsexual slurs, this would also come under homophobia.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where you discriminate against another person due to them being a different race or skin colour.

Example number one, If Matausas calls Matos a racial slur, this is clearly discriminatory and goes against the first rule of Riverside RP

Example number two, If Vixcon was to constantly target and harass V43 due to him being Middle Eastern, This would be a concrete form of racism and is not acceptable in the slightest

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? One way I would resolve this situation would be to TP them both to me, check Williams previous warns to see if he has ever committed crimes against the NHS, if he has, warn him for committing these, but if he hasn't then inform him that it is strictly unacceptable and that the next time he commits this, it will be a warn. Also I would explain to Joe that he did advert carjack, and to check chat next time.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? One way I would resolve this would be to TP them both up to a admin spot above the court house, check the logs to see the place of death, if Joe had died inside of PD William did not commit the act of RDM and would be free to go. If William was to have killed him outside of the pd, he would have a warn check and be death with accordingly.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly, Joe must be a hobo to build on the pavement, so I would have to speak to him about that tell him to remove it. Secondly I would check Williams FTA warns and deal with his punishment. Additionally, when William comes back and breaks NLR and RDM's, give him a warn as he clearly is not paying attention to any rules.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? The way I would resolve this situation would be to bring the bomber and ban him for MRDM as the advert clearly stated 'No major crimes'.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been playing Riverside for months now and have solid knowledge of all the rules, I am very active and have got a great relationship with most of the player base. Also I am very dedicated towards the server and would like a different kind of responsibility instead of just being a regular player. I know I am a mature person when It comes to responsibilities and know how to conduct myself properly giving no biased warns/bans.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would call a higher up admin to give me a little guidance on how to deal with the situation as this would end the situation more quickly and efficiently. If there are no staff on, I would ask in the staff chat

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I have staffed on 1 other server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Non biased opinions, good knowledge of server rules

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Collage and Work may be a struggle as they are most weekdays and weekends, struggle to listen to too many people at one, Internet can be shaky at times

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I have played the server for 4 months and I would like to give back to the community

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1
Great active player on the server, knows nearly every rule on the server. He will be amazing member of the staff team!

+1
Really chill dude, very known around the community, knows the rules very well.

I think he would be great on the staff team considering that he is very calm, quick, cooperative about everything.

Signed by:
-- Mohammed Sayeed

+1
Always active like Mohammed said he knows the rules very well and he is very friendly so I think he would make great staff!!!

+1
would be perfect for staff everyone knows and loves randski couldn't think of anyone better.

+2
cant think of anyone better for a staff role tbh.
Pros:
Everything
Cons:
His balls are that big he may suffocate jabbers

Mozzie

Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
+1 I love this man cause he was the first person I ever came properly friends with on this server, some people may have had bad experiences but I have not personally, although some people may find you annoying I think that if he is dedicated to the role I feel as if he can do it for example his work in NHS is very good.

+1 I love this man cause he was the first person I ever came properly friends with on this server, some people may have had bad experiences but I have not personally, although some people may find you annoying I think that if he is dedicated to the role I feel as if he can do it for example his work in NHS is very good.
Keep being you man, brilliant guy:)

Azz

+1 nice guy, no issues in game. Clearly knows the rules, nice fit for staff.

+1 Great, approachable guy with a good knowledge of the rules. Would do well as staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom