Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Receptionist fix

Suggestion: fix receptionist by giving us, vehicle access, radio, police group chat, taser, guns, armoury access, PAVA, tickets, impound and other things I may have missed
How will this benefit the community: we won’t be easier to kidnap than PCSOs
Link(s): none

It seems like a big effort to alter and change this job for the very few people who actually use this job for its sole purpose of its responsibilities and jobs purpose rather than just using the job to be different and to have fun.

Neutral,
Adding a taser, car access, and police group chat would be enough, things such as armoury access are unneeded

The receptionist doesn't need a car, or all the fancy gizmos of a PCSO. All that is needed is a taser, panic button, radio access and access to the Police group chat. Anymore would make the job basically a female PCSO but I am glad you have brought attention to this grave matter.

D

Deleted member 10

love it when janet the receptionist shocks me with 50,000 volts because my signature is outside of the box, prefer it when she blows my fucking brains out because i made a typo on the form tho..

love it when janet the receptionist shocks me with 50,000 volts because my signature is outside of the box, prefer it when she blows my fucking brains out because i made a typo on the form tho..
OIOI FLUGS.
But without these policies who will keep the documents in order. It starts off with making a "Typo" then next its kidnapping and threatening. You do make I good point though, so I also agree with your idea to increase the voltage of the taser so that it kills the person rather than stuns them!
Well said Flugs.

The receptionist doesn't need a car, or all the fancy gizmos of a PCSO. All that is needed is a taser, panic button, radio access and access to the Police group chat. Anymore would make the job basically a female PCSO but I am glad you have brought attention to this grave matter.
Dispatch has vehicle access, a gun, taser, radio, panic, etc they aren’t even allowed to leave PD

All a receptionist needs is radio and handcuffs as they should be using the radio to alert officers to make arrests.

OIOI FLUGS.
But without these policies who will keep the documents in order. It starts off with making a "Typo" then next its kidnapping and threatening. You do make I good point though, so I also agree with your idea to increase the voltage of the taser so that it kills the person rather than stuns them!
Well said Flugs.
:devilish:

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Top Bottom