Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied remove warns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellows staff, i want to remove a warn from Friday April 21, I dont want to get an tfs ban because i really love this server, I dont know if theres an template i can use for the warn system, but i dont wanna get a tfs because i made alot of friends and i really like this server, STEAM_0:0:586827938
Your Sincerely
Lidl, Gabe, Bhop Lidl (same guy)

Name:
SteamID64:
Date of warning issue:
Member of staff:
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?

Greetings fellows staff, i want to remove a warn from Friday April 21, I dont want to get an tfs ban because i really love this server, I dont know if theres an template i can use for the warn system, but i dont wanna get a tfs because i made alot of friends and i really like this server, STEAM_0:0:586827938
Your Sincerely

Name:
SteamID64:
Date of warning issue:
Member of staff:
Warning reason (screenshot):
thank

Your Sincerely
Lidl, Gabe, Bhop Lidl (same guy)
Name: Bhop Lidl
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:586827938
Date of warning issue: Friday April 21
Member of staff: I forgot
Warning reason (screenshot): FTA or LTARP idk
I dont want to get an tfs ban because i really love this server, i spent alot on this server and i genuinely enjoy playing this game

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Was the warn unfair in someway or simply wrong if not and you did in fact break a the rule then this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom