Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Report on Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Junior
Member(s) of staff rank: Moderator
Date of incident: Today (03/11/2022)
Information about the incident, please include as much detail as possible:
This entire incident occurred after I raided a hotel as a custom job in which Junior found himself in as a SCO19 TST. After the raid was over and Junior died he returned to the hotel using his admin powers in order to notify and warn the raided player of his apparently failed base. After that was over, Junior continued on with his RP outside the hotelgiven he never switched off of his SCO job. He spawned an ammo box and began loading his weapon during which I've adverted 1667508454212.png. Given he didn't drop the money and began walking away I began shooting him, he then noclipped away freezing a gun dealer in the middle of the street 1667508701187.png and began to strip him of his weapons via weaponchecker all while on his SCO job.

He then turned, froze me and dragged me onto the courthouse rooftop via physgun. He then began to explain that I attempted to kill him while in an admin sit, we argued which resulted in him giving me a warn for "RDM in a sit |Staff disrespect". He dropped me down, resuming roleplay. I resumed killing him due to him previously escaping our RP via noclip, after dying he immediately warned me, and that marks the end of the incident. Also for whatever reason he thought I was a different player (senor) during this incident, which may explain his quick temper and decision making in this particular case.

During the information bit of this report I tried to the best of my ability to accurately describe what happened without bias, but for the sake of organization and clarity I will now clarify what I believe Junior did that was wrong;
- Doing staff related duties while on SCO19 TST (this entire incident occurred while he was on TST, in which he actively assumed roles of both SCO19 and server admin whenever it suited him)
- Being biased by handling staff duties in cases in which he was directly involved in (warning me after I kill him in an RP situation (mugging))
- Escaping roleplay by leaving to do staff related duties while on TST (trying to escape a mugging by noclipping away to deal with the gundealer)
- Improper admin sit (dealing with the gundealer in the middle of the street, rather than in a secluded area while on an RP job rather than Staff-On-Duty)
- No admin sit at all (straight up warning me again after I kill him without explanation)
- False warn(s) (RDM in a sit |staff disrespect" isn't true given I didn't kill him or anyone prior to this warning, he cannot claim the insulted victim card given he insulted me when I told him he's doing staff duties while on an RP job, the 2nd warn wasn't RDM given our mugging RP resumes after his admin sit with me)

Evidence on the incident:
In the screenshots below you may find the evidence backing up my claim of his wrongdoings. The timetable between the two warns is literally 11 seconds.
1667508161918.png
1667510295277.png
1667510332516.png

Welcome back Stannis.

During a raid on spawn hotel it was shown a man who owned the base had created a fail base ( noclolided props on two occasions) I brought him and informed him and wasn't going to warn him however he actually said warn me so I did (no sod online)

I came downstairs straight away and saw a gun dealer outside spawn with a g36c shooting everyone and about to shoot me. I noclipped and froze him to stop mass rdm

During the noclip I was shot at by stannis for an apparent mug however he didn't actually rolrplsy a mug in any way he didn't ask me to drop money and he wasn't even infront of me (I don't even know if he had a gun out) all though he averted stannis knew exclactly what he was doing . Because me and stannis had situations in the past on that day where he lost multiple pvp fights he was going to advert mug move and die not say anything then shoot me (fail rp)

Although stannis shot me whilst I was dealing with the attempted mass rdmer I left it because I wasn't on duty and it was clear that I was dealing with a major rule breaker. Whilst in the air and having the suspect frozen stannid carried on shooting at which point I froze him and carried on with the amassrdmer(still no sod on)

I unfroze the gun dealer and went to stannid where then just called me a faggot out of anger multiple times . I explained to him that he knew what he was doing whilst I was dealing with a fast sit that needed to happen (didn't have chance to switch to sod during this) I warned stannis for ardm in a sit (shooting me in the sit) and staff diss (calling me a faggot) I unfreeze stsnnis and he instantly kills me this is where I warn him for rdm and change my job to sod (so does unity didn't realize st the time)

Although I understand your frustration stannis all of these sits happened right in front of me with no sod on and I had to do something as staff situations come over role-playing for all staff members . And due to everyone yelling arguing and calling me every name under the sun I didn't exactly have time to change to sod.

You have been back for a couple of days stannis and the vugler words you say to everyone isn't exeptable .

I'd like to add squidward was on the server the entire time and didn't mention anything to me as it was just this one situation and there was no sod on

Thanks

Junior

Also sorry for calling you senor throughout the "improper staff sit where I didn't speak to you" however with the amount of reports against you and the way you was acting I thought you was him

- "I came downstairs straight away and saw a gun dealer outside spawn with a g36c shooting everyone and about to shoot me. I noclipped and froze him to stop mass rdm"
You forget the part where once you warned the hotel owner guy and came downstairs, you loaded your gun via ammo crate which as far as I'm aware is fully in RP, hence me mugging you.
- "During the noclip I was shot at by stannis for an apparent mug however he didn't actually rolrplsy a mug in any way he didn't ask me to drop money and he wasn't even infront of me (I don't even know if he had a gun out) all though he averted stannis knew exclactly what he was doing."
I am not required to say anything nor type anything other than my mug advert according to server rules, so I don't really know what you're on about. The advert wasn't dropped 500m away, I was to your side right next to you, after I adverted I backed away and held my sights on you. (I expected you to try something, just not noclip away)
- "Because me and stannis had situations in the past on that day where he lost multiple pvp fights he was going to advert mug move and die not say anything then shoot me (fail rp)"
What the fuck are you talking about, again I do not have to do anything other than advert the mug, if you fail to notice a man less than half a meter next to your side with an assault rifle pointed at you then that speaks more about you than it does about me.
- "I unfroze the gun dealer and went to stannid where then just called me a faggot out of anger multiple times . I explained to him that he knew what he was doing whilst I was dealing with a fast sit that needed to happen (didn't have chance to switch to sod during this) I warned stannis for ardm in a sit (shooting me in the sit) and staff diss (calling me a faggot)"
At no point in time did I shoot you during an admin sit, given you noclipping away during the mugging and freezing a gun-dealer all while not on SOD is not an admin sit.
- "I unfreeze stsnnis and he instantly kills me this is where I warn him for rdm and change my job to sod (so does unity didn't realize st the time)"
Yes, once the actual admin sit on the courthouse roof was over where you warned me for having your feelings hurt you got killed because AGAIN you're in RP.

- "And due to everyone yelling arguing and calling me every name under the sun I didn't exactly have time to change to sod."
Funny you say this; I recall a moment where you gave several warnings to an SCO19 member to change his name to fit the [RANK]-[NAME]-[BADGE NUMBER] format in-game, and when he said give me a minute you gave him a warning and threatened to give several more. The SCO member in question claimed he didn't have the time to do so given he was in a situation.

While this has nothing to do directly with this incident, it goes to show how much value the excuse above actually holds.

- "You have been back for a couple of days stannis and the vugler words you say to everyone isn't exeptable."
If you're going to pretend like you hold a sense of maturity and responsibility at the very least put in the effort to type 1 sentence out properly.

Anyway's I'm not here to argue, personally I've no issues against you but the role of a staff member is from what I can tell to make unbiased decisions in enforcing the server rules, not bend them to his own benefit. I wont be responding any further other than to answer any questions from whoever deals with this.

No.1 I did explain I warned him and came downstairs please read the response fully

no.2 it's common sense that you need to roleplay a mug and going behind someone and averting mug drop money in 5 secs or die and not saying anything to direct the mug towards them so they don't react and then you have an excuse to kill them is quite clearly you trying to bend the rules to kill someone because you was angry with Me .

no.3
Yes stannis you had been targeting me attempting to raid a base i was in. Attempting to mug me without saying anything or directing any roleplay towards me so you can shoot me . This all started when I killed atannis during a BP raid and he got a tad bit salty

no.4
Yes you did shoot me during an administrative sit . you shot me whilst i was in the air with a frozen gun dealer attempting to sort him out hence why you got ahot . If you didnt shoot i wouldve went back down and we couldve carried on your "roleplay" at no point in time was i hurt i just was prioritizing staff situations over roleplay which is what every staff member agrees to before joining staff

no.5

it's quite funny that you bring up a psd that I was found to be in the right in . The recording shows me giving many man many warnings with him ignoring me (however this isn't relevant and I could bring up your many bans in the past and your improper conduct)

no.6 yet again this is funny your saying that I have no sense of maturity when I have an job and other responsibilities that show im mature (not relevant) but what's even more mature is the fact that your saying due to my dyslexia and inability to form grammatically correct sentences make me "immature"

This report at this point is a joke im trying to sort this out maturly however your the one swearing and being discriminative. Not a very good look

Also in no way shape or form does it show me being bias or bending the rules to fit me in this report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom