Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Report on Miyagi

Status
Not open for further replies.
member(s) of staff's rank: Mr Miyagi - STEAM_0:1:728504523, Jnr Administrator

Date of Incident: 29/4/2024

Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Me and Miyagi are both RS Trial Sicerio, We have a bit of an argument about who gets to do their tryout first for their requirements. After Miyagi gets rather abrasive, I make a strong point the same way he did, after which he kills me for no reason.

Evidence on the incident: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2adflrA6xXs6G8/d1337khCMGiN?invite=cr-MSxVNE8sMTY0ODM5ODc1LA

Last edited:

Sky1ine

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Moved to player reports, no longer a member of staff

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi Arnhold,

Accepted.

Killing you over that argument is not a valid reason; therefore, Mr Miyagi will receive a warning for RDM

B2RDM/VDMRDM or Random Death Match implies that you require a solid reason within RP to murder someone. You shouldn't be taking someone's life unless necessary (for example: when carjacking, you cannot simply shoot the owner without provocation). Killing 3 or more people without a valid reason is considered MassRDM and holds heavier consequences. VDM holds the same principles but applies to vehicles, careful driving is recommended.

Kind regards,
Benny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom